Song Cry

" So explain to me, why is Nayeon's car here?"

" I told you ma, she told me to go home while she stays at her friends' house."

Tae's mom and aunt came back home while Jungkook changed clothes, they were questioning him while Jungkook walked in the living room.

" So you guys just hanged out and came straight home," Mrs. Kim asked.

" Yep, that's all."

He decided not to snitch on her, he'll get payback but this wasn't the way. He wanted to show her what she didn't wasn't cool at all and he's going to tell her that.

" Oh well, sorry that we took so long. Cha Cha here wanted to shop every store," Tae's mom rolled her eyes.

" Oh whatever, like you weren't looking," Aunt Cha Cha scoffed.

Mrs. Kim laughed, " Well I'm glad your cousin showed you her friends to welcome you two. She's so sweet."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, Jungkook sighed.

" So where are the others," Aunt Cha Cha asked.

" Umm, t-there upstairs," Taehyung faked smiled.

Mrs. Kim raised her eyebrow, " Doing what?"

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other, " Ummm-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Get back here!"

" Don't let him fall!"

" Yeonjun catch him!"

" I'm trying!"

Yeonjun was chasing after Yeontan, they were in the attic trying to give the puppy something to eat but the puppy wanted to play.

" Are you sure that puppies eat chicken," Hyunjin asked.

" I mean, we don't know if the puppy has teeth or not," Seonghwa sighed.

Yeonjun finally caught him, " You are a trouble maker."

Yeontan licked Yeonjun's face and he giggled. Yeonjun sat down with the puppy in his arms in front of the chicken.

" I wanna fed him," Hyunjin whined.

" First we have to see if he can eat this stuff," Jongho said as he was cutting the chicken.

" Yeonjun, look and see if he has teeth. If he doesn't well we're screwed," Seonghwa ordered.

" Okie!"

Yeonjun put his finger in the puppy's mouth, Yeontan kept squirming.

" I'm sorry Tannie, I need to see if you have teeth," Yeonjun pouted.

" Does he," Hyunjin asked.

" Well I feel something really sharp."

" Ok, now Hyunjin try to feed him this," Jongho gave the piece of chicken to him.

Hyunjin smiled, then he faced his brother and the puppy.

" Do you want it," Hyunjin gave the chicken to him.

Yeontan sniffed and he licked the chicken, Jongho sighed.

" He's not eating it," Seonghwa frowned.

" Here," Yeonjun took the piece of chicken. He put the chicken to its mouth but the puppy wasn't eating.

" We have a problem," Jongho sighed in defeat.

" He can't eat this solid food," Seonghwa frowned.