Life Update

Hey guys 👋🏾

So as you may know that I don't post every day anymore... and you might not get a chapter like after for five days which is completely not my fault it's honestly the school's!

Keep in mind I'm in all AP classes and they gave us a lot of homework and that requires me to pay attention to that shit stuff instead of writing this amazing book which don't worry I'm still writing it.

So that's why I haven't been as active as I used to be so yeah.

I also want to take this time to give you all a life update of mine that has been going around in my life. A lot of things have changed as I was writing this marvelous story.

I gotten to stray kids more, I gotten into anime more and I also got into a deeper love for K-pop especially for my ultimate groups such as Bts, Txt, Ateez, stray kids and etc.

Also I am moving soon so I might have to take a little break but not like a huge break like or like a month break like no no we don't do that. It's just probably be like a week or so, so yeah.

Also let's take the time to pay our respects to the actor/black power activist name Chadwick Boseman.

I am a huge marvel fan and it breaks my heart to find out that one of my superheroes that I favor the most has passed away in an unfortunate death

He was battling with colon cancer for four long years. During those four years he had to go to chemo therapy while he was filming Black Panther endgame infinity war and so many other movies.

He was battling with this without anyone knowing because he wanted to stay focused on what he's passionate about and that's on acting and making other people happy.

And now he can rest peacefully.

Black Panther was the movie that really got me into marvel and he really change my view of Marvel in general.

And I just want to thank him for making such an a powerful movie based on a black man superhero and I respect that.

I pay my respects to his family and friends and I hope that things get better.

Rip Chadwick Boseman 😔

Wakanda forever✊🏾✊🏾

Just show his family and friends some love and just don't forget him and don't forget all those wonderful opportunities that he played in other than Black Panther.

Now after that I just want to say thank you for over 10 K reads......

Oh my god that is insane😱😱😱😱😱

Like this is crazy I never expected it to hit the double digits to be honest I know it's at 10 K reads that is crazy!

But I want to thank you guys for commenting and voting which by the way I have 1.6 K votes!!!

Thank you so much and I really appreciate the love this book has received over the past couple of months.❤️💜

I just want to say that 2020 has been such a roller coaster and it has brought so many like surprises and twists and turns. But I just hope that I am going to say lift your spirits up.

I hope you're doing ok and just know that there's always someone that will love you deeply. During this time you are all loved and you are all amazing and I hope you know that.

I know I'm just a Wattpad author but I also want to note let people know that you're not alone. It's ok to ask for help because I don't have that in my life but I hope I can help someone else to have.

So I hope you can text me or anything if you need help and you are amazing💜💜💜💜💜

Anyways I'm going to go now and finish up this new upcoming chapter which by the way it's gonna be freaking insane so stay tune for that.👀☕️

And do you guys think I should make a Hey Brother 2???🤔🤔

Or just stop after this because it's getting old and boring and you don't want to waste your time so just let me know in the comments below and I will read them and see which should I do.

Stay safe and stay healthy!

Stay tune✌🏾

See ya 💜❤️