Positive

" So you found his house?"

" Yep, I know where exactly where he lives, and let me tell you, it's a big one."

" Wow doll, how did you find it?"

" I have my ways."

" I guess I need some help to go pay him a visit. Wanna come?"

" Duh. Here, let me write it down for you," Beomgyu took his phone and typed in Jimin's address.

" Are you for sure this is the address doll?"

" Oh trust me, I'm positive."

Wooyoung smirked, he started dialing someone.

"Ayo Leedo, I'm going to send you an address. This is the one.....Alright. Text me when you do the when you found it. Tonight gather the gang, me and my doll might need help," Wooyoung smirked.

Beomgyu giggled and Wooyoung hanged up the phone, " Wow doll, I can't believe you actually found his house. You're amazing."

" I know."

Wooyoung laughed.

Beomgyu wanted his revenge. Jimin hurt him in so many ways, first, he abused him and now he cheated on him. He wanted Jimin to suffer, and he also wanted to hurt some else too.

Yeonjun

When he first met Yeonjun, he knew that he was trouble. He played nice and even called him bestie but deep down he hated his guts.

He hated how he tries to play this nice act all the time. He got his friends to fall for it too. He didn't see how much he hated him at the time

But being with Jimin, made him realize that Yeonjun took everything away from him. Just like with Jimin. Not only he took his friends away from him, but he also took his long forever crush.

Soobin.

He loved Soobin for years but when he thought freshman year was going to be the year he ask him to be his.

But Yeonjun came along and snatched him away from him. Now he doesn't care who he hurts anymore. He wanted revenge.

He thought that Jimin would help him heal, but he made him even more broken. Now he has two vendettas. One hurt Jimin and make him hurt just like he did.

Two, ruin Kim Yeonjun.

And he can't wait for that to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Yoongi? Can I talk to you for a minute," J-hope asked him.

Yoongi got up and walked to him, " What's up?"

" What's up with you? I mean, you haven't been hanging out with us."

" O-Oh, sorry I-I been busy."

" And another thing, you have been glued on the phone for the past week"

" Look hope, I have been busy alright? I'm sorry I haven't been hanging out with you guys."

" Ok but remember you're helping up throw Mrs. Kim's party."

" Of course."

J-hope smiled, " Cool, now let's go to lunch."

There's no way in hell that Yoongi is going to tell the others he has been secretly hanging out with Jimin. He's friends will disown him.

But there's something about Jimin that makes him forget his stupid crush on Tae. He wanted more of it.

That's why it's a secret....for now.