What is going on?

Y'all plz don't hate me after this chapter😫🙌🏾

*********************************************

" L-Look mom the reason I didn't tell you were dating be-because I thought you would freak out."

" Me!? Freak out?! I just had to learn from my son's friend to tell me you're dating!"

Everyone glared at J-hope.

"What!? I thought she knew."

" Why didn't you tell me? And you knew too," Mrs.Kim pointed to Yeonjun.

Yeonjun gasped and put his head down.

" Mom, I don't know why is this a big deal," Taehyung told her.

" That my son is dating someone and my other son knew about it. Also! You dyed your hair! Again!"

" Mom I thought you would...react differently."

She stopped and frowns at her baby.

" Oh Taebear, you didn't think I wouldn't support you did you," she hugged him.

Taehyung looked down," I don't know."

Mrs.Kim smiled,"Of course I support you, darling! As long as you are happy, I'm happy! Plus I think Yeonjun has one too."

" Mom!"

" Anyways, Who are you dating? Yoongi? I knew you two had something. I mean, I always told Mrs. Min that you two have a connection."

J-hope and Yeonjun laughed while Taehyung let out a nervous chuckle. Jungkook crosses his arm and pouted.

Mrs. Kim noticed this, "What's wrong?"

" U-umm mom," Yeonjun started.

" I'm not dating Yoongi. I'm dating Jungkook."

Mrs.Kim's eyes widened, "O-oh, I'm so sorry dear. I assumed to much. Hehe, I must be imagining things. U-Um, Yeonjun sweetie help me in the kitchen. I-I gotta go and congrats," Mrs.Kim pulled Yeonjun's arm.

" You and Yoongi huh? I mean to be honest, I thought you guys would date too. You guys did spend a lot of time together," J-hope chuckled.

Jungkook glared at Taehyung.

Taehyung nervously scratched his neck, " U-um J-hope you should probably h-head home."

" Why, I can stay all night."

" Now."

J-hope got the hint," Ohhhh, Umm, I'll go bye y'all."

J-hope ran and leaving the couple alone. Taehyung turned around and saw his boyfriend glaring at him.

" Always spend time together huh?"

" Babe."

" We'll talk about this later, now carry me for more cuddles!"

Taehyung sighed and picked him up. They turned on the T.V and cuddled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Mrs.Kim and Yeonjun was making spaghetti. Yeonjun was putting the pasta in the pot while Mrs.Kim was washing the plates.