Uncle Bibby

" Ok baby, the house is clear," Taehyung peeked through the door.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook waist and picked him up.

" Taehyungie," Jungkook squealed when he got picked up.

They started kissing, Taehyung wasn't paying attention and didn't see the couch. Which lead them to fall on the couch.

Jungkook and Taehyung laughed.

" Taehyungie," Jungkook giggled.

Taehyung loves to hear his baby laughs, he adores him so much.

" You are amazing Kookie," Taehyung rubbed his cheek with his thumb.

Jungkook blushed, " Y-You are too."

Taehyung smiled, and leaned in to kiss him, he kissed back. Jungkook was making out with being on Taehyung and Taehyung was holding him while he was laying down on the couch.

They were making out for a while before Mr. Kim came in.

He scoffed in disgusted, " Seriously."

They didn't hear him, they continued kissing on the couch. Mr. Kim walked over to them and he rolled his eyes. So he took out a whistle and blew the whistle.

Jungkook screams which caused Taehyung and he accidentally hit each other in the head.

" Ow," Jungkook whined.

  " What the hell," Taehyung rubbed his head.

" So you want to sneak out and wear those sloppy clothes that I told you to change huh?"

Taehyung groaned while Jungkook gulped as he got off of Tae.

" Where are your brothers," Mr.Kim growls.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, " With their boos, I don't know."

" Call them... Now."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and started texting them.

Then Mr. Kim glared at Jungkook " And you!"

Jungkook squeaked.

" You are going to sleep on the couch for the rest of the week."

Taehyung glared at his father, " You can't do that."

" Well, technically I can."

" My mom is his legal guardian so he doesn't have to listen to you," Taehyung smirked.

" But you are, so I say you are grounded for two weeks."

Taehyung jumped up, " What?!"

" And when we get to Korea, you are staying at the house for those two weeks."

Taehyung groaned and covered his face with his hands, " Kill me please!"

Mr. Kim rolled his eyes and sat down in between them, " Now look, I understand you two have your needs but you can't just come here and kissing out in the open. It's not appropriate."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, " You coming in my life is not appropriate, now if you excuse us. We have to study. Come on Kookie," he got up and grabbed Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook quickly went to him and held his hand. They headed for upstairs leaving Mr. Kim on the couch.

" Teenagers."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Thank you for walking me home Sannie."

San was walking Hyunjin home, he had his arms around his shoulders as they walking.