Homecoming

" Listen up hookers! Tomorrow is homecoming and we need a game plan."

" Calm down Gyu, boss got it all covered," Leedo said while flipping a page in a book.

" Yea but-"

" Shut up Beomgyu," J-hope enters the room. He was carrying a bag.

" What's in the bag boss," Wooyoung asked.

" Well my fellow idiot, its something that will make the dance.....pop," he laughed.

" Boss...what did you get," Leedo asked.

" You're going to see tomorrow night....it's going to be fun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Omg! Omg! Taehyungie are you excited for tomorrow," Jungkook sat down next to Taehyung.

" Of course babe, I'm going to make this years homecoming special for you."

Jungkook blushes, he kissed his cheek and laid his head on his shoulder.

" Ok so what's the game plan," Yoongi asked.

" Ok, so the dance doesn't start until 7 but we show up at 7:40 to be fashionably late. So at like 5 o'clock, Me, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jackson is going to Joon's house while Kookie and Yeonjun and the others stay at my house."

" How come Jackson has to join," Jin groaned.

" We talked about this," Namjoon sighed.

" Would you shut up about Jackson, like damn. It's not that serious," Taehyung rolled his eyes.

" I'm just saying-"

" He has a fucking boyfriend! Now calm your tits and shut the hell up," Yoongi snapped.

Jin huffed and stayed quiet.

" I don't understand why can't we all get ready at the same house. I want to see you TaeTae," Jungkook pouted.

" Come on babe, I want to surprise you. And plus I don't think mom wants 11 people getting ready in her house."

" I'm getting ready at home, I don't want to share my beauty secrets with you peasants," Jin scoffed.

" Shut the hell up Jin," Taehyung groaned.

Jungkook giggles and Taehyung kissed his cheek.

Jin rolled his eyes.

" So that's settled, we're going to my house and Tae's going to pick Jungkook, Yeonjun and his friends."

" Sounds like a plan," Taehyung ate some of Jungkook's fries.

" T-Taehyungie?"

" Yes bun?"

Jungkook played with Taehyung's fingers," I-I really hope you like my outfit that I picked out."

"Don't worry about that babe, you're still hot and cute in any outfit," he kissed his lips.

Jungkook giggled and blushed at him, " Th-Thank you TaeTae."

"No problem."

" Well my outfit is going to be the best one, well I don't really need to try hard because I'm a snack," Jin laughed.

Namjoon and Yoongi facepalmed.

" Oh lord."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Guys! I'm so excited! This is my first dance and I'm so ready," Yeonjun was bouncing with excitement at the lunch table.

" I'm so excited for you babe."