Pinky Promise

Yeonjun was at basketball practice shooting some free throws. But his friends wanted to be there so they can see him for the first time. He was hesitant but Kai kept begging for him to go.

So he let them come. They also don't know about his relationship with Soobin. He wants to tell them but he didn't want to ruin what they have just yet.

" Go Junnie," Kai yelled.

" That's my bad bitch," Beomgyu yelled.

Taehyun facepalmed and Soobin laughed.

Yeonjun blushed as he was shooting the ball. He was so embarrassed.

' Really?'

After practice Yeonjun was looking for Soobin but he saw him hugging Kai. They looked happy. And he got jealous.

' Binnie's mine!'

He shouldn't be jealous but he was. And boy he was mad. He thought that Soobin was enjoying that hug too much.

Beomgyu ran up to him, " You didn't tell me that you were that good."

Yeonjun was too mad to answer his question, then the rest of them walked up to them.

" You were great hyung! Soobin and I was shookth," Kai said as he was hugging Soobin's arm.

" Yea, you were good," Soobin smiled.

" Thanks," Yeonjun gritted his teeth.

Taehyun noticed this and sighed.

' This is about to get ugly'

" Oh Tae and Gyu we have to go. Bye Soobin! Bye Jun," Kai grabs Beomgyu and Taehyun leaving them alone.

Soobin was about to give Yeonjun a hug but Yeonjun stepped back.

" What's wrong?"

" N-Nothing."

" Yeonjun, you never turn down hugs. Now what's wrong?"

" Oh. Now you're interested in me? How about you go to Huening Kai!"

Yeonjun stomped to his brothers car. Soobin sighed andfollowed him.

" Junnie! Come on, can we talk about this?"

" No! You go hug Huening Kai. You guys should be dating instead!"

" Yeonjun what is wrong with you? I don't like Kai! I like you Jun! Can't you see that?!"

Yeonjun flinched and Soobin sighed.

" I'm sorry."

" Y-you d-didn't ha-have to yell."

Soobin frowned, " Look, I'm sorry babe. I didn't mean it. You know I like you and I like only you."

Yeonjun pouted.

He felt silly, he knew Soobin likes him. But he just gets jealous for no reason.

He reach for Soobin, " Hug."

Soobin smiled and hugged him. He kiss his cheek and Yeonjun giggled as he wrapped his arms around his neck.

" I'm sorry Binnie."

" I'm sorry to babe. Let's go to my house today. My mom isn't going to be home."

" Binnie. I want to stay home. Please," Yeonjun pouted.

Soobin rolled his eyes, " Alright baby."

Yeonjun giggled and kiss him.

" Come on love birds," Taehyung called them.