Something is Off

Namjoon got up early to go outside to try to fix the box. He was out there for two hours to try to fix the internet box.

He finally fixed the freaking box!

All he did was hot wire the wires together and add some tape. I know it doesn't sound logical but it worked.

He was so excited that he fixed something instead of breaking it. Which he almost did but he ran to the house to wake everyone up. This was at 8 o'clock in the morning by the way.

He thought of an idea, he grabbed two frying pans and he started banging them against each other.

" I didn't get sleep because of y'all! Y'all not gonna sleep because of me!"

He kept singing and banging the pans.

" SHUT THE FUCK UP JOON," Taehyung yelled from his bedroom.

" No! I didn't get sleep because of y'all! Y'all gonna not sleep because of me!"

" NAMJOON IF YOU DON'T STOP I WILL BREAK YOUR TALL ASS BODY IN HALF," Yoongi yelled.

" I didn't get sleep because of yall! You're not gonna sleep because of me~"

" JOONIE SHUT THE FUCK UP," Jin yelled.

Namjoon stopped because of that, " Man, you guys aren't any fun."

It took the others two hours to get up from their bed. Well, Soobin had to literally drag Yeonjun out of bed but he's out now. He almost fell asleep in his cereal because he was up all night scared of the wolf.

Taehyun and Kai was tried too, Kai was too tired that he over poured the syrup on his pancakes. Causing Jin to scowl at him for wasting food.

Jungkook was tired because he kept having nightmares about the wolf and BamBam, so tired that he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and is using Tae's shoulder as a pillow.

He just got there and he's already asleep.

Taehyung doesn't mind, he's used to it. He thinks it's cute that he basically have a sleeping bunny on him.

Although, it kinda tickles when he's snoring on his neck. He brushed it off as he continued eating with him on his lap.

Let's just say that everyone was tired.

Well except for Namjoon.

" So guys! I got the box fixed and we can-"

" Joon, shush! It's too early," Yoongi cut him off as he put his head down.

" But I got the box fixed," he whined.

" And we're proud of you Joonie, but please for the love of god. Please shut up. It's too early for you to be happy."

" It's not my fault that you let them in the room," Namjoon clapped back.

" Yea, I couldn't go asleep because they kept screaming," J-hope yawned.

" We heard it last night and it was trying to get in the house," Soobin yawned while feeding Yeonjun his cereal. Yeonjun was too tired to even feed himself. And Soobin didn't want him to make a mess or get yelled at.

" Yea, it was howling," Taehyun sighed.

Taehyung and Yoongi laughed, Jin glared at them and they shut up.

"You brats kept me up all night. I being the best world wide world handsome hyung ever, had to calm you children down," Jin scoffed as he sat down.

" Why are you two tired," J-hope pointed at Taekook.

" We heard the screaming and he was having a nightmare," Taehyung yawned as he sat Jungkook up, so he wouldn't fall and he could be comfortable.