My House

" Oh no! Oh no! Oh no........Guys!!!"

Jimin ran to their lunch table, everyone turned around and scoffed at Jimin while Yoongi was looking at him with shock.

" H-hey Jimin."

" I need to talk to you like right now!"

" Why?"

" Please Yoongi! It's a matter of people potentially getting hurt!"

" What are you talking about now Jimin," Jin scoffed.

"Look, I know you guys might think I'm a liar but this is very important."

" What is it, you're wasting our lunch," Taehyung snapped.

" Ok, so I was in the locker room and I overheard Wooyoung and Beomgyu talking."

" And," Namjoon asked.

" They know about some party that you guys are throwing and they're going to have their gang to jump you guys."

Jungkook's doe eyes widen with fear, "W-what."

Taehyung notices this and pulls by his waist just to be closer to him," You're scaring my boyfriend Jimin. What are you lying about?"

" Please believe me, I overheard them talking and they said that they were going to beat Yeonjun up so bad that he can't play basketball anymore!"

Everyone gasped.

"H-how do we know you're not lying," J-hope asked.

" I swear to you, I'm not lying. I heard it and you guys need to cancel o-or something. They're going to hurt you guys and Yeonjun really bad like they did to me!"

" Wait when you were limping," Namjoon asked.

Jimin nodded his head.

" T-they d-did that you," Jungkook gulped.

" Yes! But they're going to beat Yeonjun way worse! Please believe me!"

" I-I think he's lying," J-hope said.

" Please Tae! Believe me!"

Taehyung know Jimin like the back of his hand and he can tell if Jimin is lying or not.

" Jimin, are you sure?"

" Yes Tae I'm positive! B-Beomgyu must have told them where you live and they're going to try to jump you guys a-at 5. Please Tae you need to tell someone!"

" How can we believe you," Jin snapped.

" Jin!"

Everyone looked at Taehyung.

"He's not lying. I know when Jimin lie or not."

Jimin smiled while Jin scoffed

" Where is Yeonjun," Taehyung asked

Namjoon stood up," I see him with his friends."

"Alright. Kook, go and tell Yeonjun that we're leaving now. I need someone to distract the teachers so we can get the hell out of here and tell my mom."

" O-ok Tae," Jungkook got up and left.

" W-what are you going to do," J-hope asked.

" I'm going to protect my family and friends. Look just meet us at the location I text you after school alright?"

They all nodded their heads.

Taehyung walked to Jimin, " Thank you."

" N-No problem Tae."