Goodbye

" Good afternoon Mr. Park, are you ready for England," the driver smiled.

" Y-Yea," he mumbled.

" Oh splendid, we need to hurry. Your father is already at the jets."

Jimin frowned, he didn't want to go but he did mess up.

Bad.

He almost ruined and killed his old friends.

Why?

At first, he thought he was jealous of Yeonjun of taking his spot at the basketball team which was stupid. He was so angry that someone took something that he was supposed to have.

Like Taehyung.

For years he liked Taehyung, but he thought it was because he was his best friend. Yes, he would get jealous of him for being basically perfect but that made him like him even more.

He looked up to Taehyung and thought they would be close. But as they got older, his feelings began to grow and grow. So he would try to spend as much possible with Tae.

Like basketball.

Jimin never did like basketball, he just wanted to be closer to Tae.

All his life he wanted Taehyung to be his and when Jungkook told him his secret that night he was furious.

He was always jealous of everyone that takes Taehyung's attention.

Especially Jungkook.

Jungkook would always get to sleepover at his house or Taehyung will always talk about how Jungkook is so good at this and Jungkook is so amazing at that.

Jimin had it.

So he thought it would be a perfect time to get rid of Taehyung's likings of Jungkook.

But when he saw Yeonjun get all the attention from Taehyung, he got even madder.

So he thought he and Jungkook would get rid of him, but that didn't work out, but when he saw Taehyung and Jungkook hit it off he got so angry.

Then this Yeonjun kid comes along and takes Taehyung's attention. He thought he has to get rid of him too.

When he tried to tell Taehyung that he's no good, Taehyung stood for him and Jimin was so angry at him. Then the grocery thing, he thought that he can twist up Jungkook's head, and try to get him to leave Taehyung but that didn't work

He got so mad at Taehyung, that he wanted to hurt him as he did to him. So he hired Mingi to cut his arm, and when Taehyung hit him he got even angrier.

So he made up those rumors to try to hurt him and the others for sticking up for that blueberry instead of him.  The more they got hurt, the more he wanted to hurt them.

That cabin thing was just the beginning, and well the rest is already explained.

When he heard that Jungkook and Taehyung were dating, he was gone. He felt anger and hurt, he wanted revenge on everyone that hurt him.

So he thought it would be a good idea to hurt them mentally and physically. He thought that if he develops a crush on Yoongi, and started dating, maybe Taehyung would like him and get jealous.

So he had a little crush on Yoongi, which developed over the past weeks. He still loved Taehyung but he liked Yoongi for awhile.

He thought liking Yoongi would have helped him to get over him. But when Yoongi said that he liked Taehyung too, that was the last straw.

He started hating Taehyung.

Taehyung ruined everything, he ruined him mentally and emotionally.