Gucci

" But Kookie! The Gucci is calling for me!"

" TaeTae! We're here for your brother! And you promise you would take me to the Cookie store!"

Jungkook was currently trying to pull is boyfriend out of the Gucci store.

And it's not going so good.

" Babe! These are the newest Gucci collection! I need them!"

" If you don't leave then.... I won't kiss you anymore," Jungkook threaten with a pout with his arms cross.

 I won't kiss you anymore," Jungkook threaten with a pout with his arms cross

Taehyung stopped and looked at Jungkook like he was insane.

" Not my Kookie kisses!"

" Then we have to leave and you have to do what I say," Jungkook demanded in pout.

" Aish," Taehyung groaned, "but baby it's the new Gucci! Like I have to get this."

" B-but you promised," Jungkook lip wobbled.

Taehyung sighed and looked at the Gucci. He put his head down and mumbled, "Fine."

Jungkook smiled, " Yay! Come on, they probably have theses new chocolate cookies I seen on T.V! Oh! Maybe we can find some cookies for Yeonjun!"

Jungkook grabbed his hand and pulled his Gucci loving boyfriend out of the store.

Not going to lie, Taehyung didn't want to leave.

Like if he could live in Gucci he would!

But he wanted to spend time with boyfriend and buy his brother get well presents. While trying to expose Jimin at the same time.

" Sacrifices must be made for greatness. I love you Gucci," Taehyung whined.

" Come on you big baby," Jungkook scoffed.

Taehyung playfully gasped, " I'm the baby!? Look who's talking."

" Whatever, let's get these cookies then we have to buy your brother some presents."

" Babe please, can we at least go back to the Gucci store when we're done," Taehyung begged.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, " Fine."

" Yes!"

Jungkook stopped and turned around," But! You owe me a cuddle day and a movie date night tomorrow and I get to pick the movie and snacks."

Taehyung playfully tsked, " Decisions, decisions."

Jungkook wrapped his arms around his neck and whined, "Taehyungie."

" Alright babe," Taehyung kissed his lips, "Let's hurry up before the others try to find us."

Jungkook giggled and kisses the tip of his boyfriend's nose. He grabbed his hand started headed to the Cookie store.