Chapter 01

One Incredible

    "Mr. Yu, you are pregnant." The

    grim-faced doctor pushed the gold-rimmed glasses and said.

    Yu Baoyuan couldn't hold back his chuckle and laughed, "Doctor, I, male sex."

    "Okay," the doctor looked helpless, "Mr. Yu, male sex, you are pregnant."

    Yu Baoyuan blinked his eyes twice. "Doctor, are you kidding me?" The

    doctor stared at Yu Baoyuan for a long time, sighed, and clicked the mouse to call up an image. "This is the image of your cavity. This small shadow is still An unformed fetus."

    Yu Baoyuan stunned, slid his fingers across the image with a serious expression, "I think this is a tumor."

    "No, this is a child."

    Yu Baoyuan shook his head, "I think You are mistaken, this must be a tumor." The

    doctor gritted his teeth with anger, "I can't stand up for a lifetime with my stuff, and swear that this is a child."

    "Impossible," Yu Baoyuan looked serious, "This stuffed stuffed bun is the same. How could it be a child?"

    "You were in the early stages of your mother's womb, and you were filled with stuffed buns," the doctor said calmly, not panicking at all, "I know you don't believe it. But you can read this The report, this is a precedent for male births around the world." With

    that, the doctor took out a paper report and pushed it to Yu Baoyuan.

    Yu Baoyuan turned a few pages solemnly, dumbfounded.

    There are precedents for male childbirth in more than 50 countries in the world. San Diego, the United States, even broke the legend that men gave birth to quintuplets by caesarean section. Next to it is a photo of the husband and the quintuplets in the hospital and in the incubator. There are also several recorders in it. They are issuing the Guinness World Records for the husband and wife—the most capable man in the world.

    Yu Baoyuan was so surprised that he could swallow an egg alive.

    This year, sows can climb trees and boars can give birth?

    Absolutely!

    His voice trembled slightly, "I really have a child in my stomach...?"

    "Yes, you can go home and digest the news."

    His face suddenly became pale, "Can you...can abort the baby?"

    "It's a pity," the doctor straightened the glasses on the bridge of the nose. "At present, the abortion technology for men is not mature, so there is no precedent for surgery in China. I dare not rush to operate on you." The

    doctor also said many words of comfort, but Yu Baoyuan's ears As if losing his hearing, I couldn't listen at all. He took the absurd diagnosis sheet and walked to the door of the hospital in a daze.

    There are busy and lively outside. The afternoon sun is still a bit poisonous, making people sweaty in their legs and feet and panicking in their hearts.

    He quietly touched his flat abdomen, then crumpled the diagnosis book into a ball and threw it into the trash can.

    After standing on the side of the road like a fool for a while, he finally recovered his soul and reached out and took a taxi home.

    But if I want to come, that place can't be called home.

    Because he was about to be kicked out of that place.

    ...

    He got off the car at the entrance of the villa, and walked slowly into the villa. As soon as he entered the door, he saw Gu Feng standing in front of the large French window with his hands on his back, with a cigarette in his hand, looking thoughtful.

    "Back?" Still indifferent voice.

    Yu Baoyuan sat down on the sofa, "Um."

    Gu Feng was silent for a long time, "When will I move out?"

    Yu Baoyuan's heart trembled slightly, his throat choked with inexplicable emotion, and he couldn't speak.

    Gu Feng pinched the cigarette out, "Li Ning will live here tomorrow when he returns to China. I don't want him to feel wronged because of your presence, understand?"

    Understand your mother's ball.

    Yu Baoyuan took a breath and spread out into a big font on the sofa, as if he could stretch his heart in this way. After a long silence, he hummed and said, "Gu Feng, are you short of money? It's not difficult to buy a villa for your baby bump, right?"

    Gu Feng's cold eyes swept over him, "I I can buy it for you, as long as you move out."

    Yu Baoyuan held his head with his palm, and said nothing.

    Dare to feel that Chen Lining is a baby, and is Yu Baoyuan a bargain?

    He was lying halfway on the sofa, a trace of self-deprecating in his eyes.

    Sometimes he is too affectionate and can add drama to himself.

    Gu Feng gave him a less indifferent look, and he wished to stretch the nine-nine-nine-eighty-one style to make him happy enough; Gu Feng took him on a tour abroad, he thought that love was knocking on the door, and took photos with different tricks every day. Xiu En'ai posted to Moments of Friends, and ran eight micro-businessmen in a month; Gu Feng handily gave him a small gift, and he wanted to make a pilgrimage every day in front of the shrine.

    Stupid.

    Yu Baoyuan sniffed, his face calm, but his fingers kept tapping on the sofa cushion.

    He thought about that day again. It was New Year's Eve that day, and it was agreed to have a New Year's Eve dinner together, but Gu Feng did not call him a single call. And he opened Chen Lining's Weibo with his hand, and saw Chen Lining's newly updated photo. In the photo, Chen Lining and Gu Feng are embracing each other in Los Angeles against the backdrop of the light snow. They are endlessly romantic and sweet. Yu Baoyuan, who looked at the photo, smiled and prepared a whole day's New Year's Eve dinner after eating.

    Perhaps, he regarded it as precious the five years he spent with Gu Feng, for Gu Feng, it was nothing.

    He wasn't even a stand-in, but a handsome inflatable doll, ridiculous and sad.

    Gu Feng's voice was even more indifferent, "Then what do you want?"

    Yu Baoyuan took a deep breath and closed his slightly moist eyes, "You want to break up, right?"

    Gu Feng cast a suspicious look, as if he didn't expect him to be so happy this time.

    "Stay with me for another night," Yu Baoyuan looked slightly evasive, "Just pretend that we will never be apart, and I will fight a breakup with the young master."

    Gu Feng looked at him straight with unfathomable eyes.

    Yu Baoyuan suppressed the sadness in his heart and smiled and revealed two pointed little tiger teeth: "Anyway, you will be someone else's boyfriend in the future. Take the last chance, I can make the best use of everything, can't you?!"

    Gu Feng Treating him as a gadget, then he will use Gu Feng as that gadget.

    Everyone is even, how good.