Chapter 164

You have to spoil me

    When Lu Yang led Lu Yang into the Lu family, the housekeeper of the Lu family was already waiting at the door. The kind old grandfather was startled when he saw the cat-like man beside Lu Yang, and walked to Lu Yang's side: "Master, Madam is inside."

    "Well," Lu Yang nodded with no expression. Weird, "I see."

    Seeing Lu Yang's unresponsive appearance, the old butler thought he didn't understand what he said, and was a little anxious: "Young master, you...

    people outside, bring Madam may be unhappy when you come home."

    Lu Yang shrank his neck when the old housekeeper said so.

    If he is arrogant, he can be so arrogant that he can raise his hips and fuck the sky, but if he is cowardly...

    that is also very cowardly.

    His family had no money since he was a child. He lived in a dilapidated residential area. The family lived a tight life every day. Good things were always used by others. At this moment, looking at the Lu family's large villa that he could not earn in ten lifetimes, and the low-key but incomparably luxurious decoration in the large villa, an inexplicable feeling of inferiority appeared in his heart.

    Lu Yang was looking at Lu Yang's reaction. Seeing Lu Yang's shrinking eyes at this moment, he knew that the little man was so frightened that he shrank his paws again like a cat cub. He felt a little unhappy in his heart and reached out to touch it. Touching Lu Yang's head, he said seriously to the housekeeper, "This is not someone from outside." The     housekeeper

    raised his eyebrows, "That is?

    "

, was speechless all of a sudden.

    He only knew that the wife was in a bad mood this time, because Lu Yang was interested in people outside. But he didn't expect that Young Master Lu would be so fascinated by him!

    His vicissitudes of life suddenly turned around on Lu Yang.

    Looking at the person with a small head and a small face, he is neither tall nor very handsome, his body is average, and his taste is not keeping up.

    Lu Yang     coughed lightly, with a hint of warning in his tone: "The housekeeper." The

    housekeeper was stunned, nodded, and left?

? " "

    I'm afraid of what my my my my, "Yang Road dead duck fooling," you you you you you see me I'm afraid I'm nervous I like the way you afraid? "

    Lu Yang Yang facing the road, looking to become Very solemn: "There is still one last chance. If you are afraid of the obstacles and troubles that will come, you can just let go of my hand, and I will let someone send you back, make sure you are safe, and then give Your sum of money will make you live comfortably."

    Lu Yang's hands clenched tightly.

    "But," Lu Yang took a deep breath, "if... I mean, if you are willing to hold my hand, even if you offend everyone,

    even if everyone is against it, you dare to follow If I go down, then... we're going in now and we're going to face everything."