Chapter 57

Sudden Mail

    After lying in the hospital for nearly half a month, Yu Baoyuan only felt that he was going to get moldy.

    I can't do anything, I'm boring, my thinking is stagnant.

    Fortunately, there is also Lu Yang, a little molester, who often comes to harass him. Anna will come here three or five times a week to talk to him and talk about the company to relieve his boredom.

    It was Gu Feng who came too late, and Yu Baoyuan didn't care.

    Don't come better.

    Anna took the elevator up to this quiet floor, and walked gently to the door of the single ward. She saw Gu Feng sitting in the lounge outside the ward, holding a computer to deal with business affairs seriously.

    "President Gu." She said hello.

    Gu Feng raised his eyes and glanced at her, then lowered his head, "Yes."

    Anna was not showing her face, she sighed in her heart.

    The current relationship between Yu Baoyuan and Gu Feng is very complicated.

    The relationship between the two who broke up also froze, and Yu Baoyuan didn't want to have any more contact with Gu Feng. But the child in that belly is clearly another touch that cannot be cut off between the two.

    In the past few days, Gu Feng came to sit in the lounge at the entrance of Yu Baoyuan's ward after work. Maybe because he didn't want to argue with Yu Baoyuan, he didn't go in, and just sat and did things in the lounge. Occasionally, I went to the small window and looked inside without letting Yu Baoyuan know, so I went back to the lounge and continued sitting after watching.

    It's awkward.

    Anna didn't say anything, opened the door, and gently entered the ward, "Little Yuanbao?"

    "Sister Ju, are you coming?"

    Anna was choked and almost didn't catch her breath. She threw her bag on the sofa and pointed at Yu Baoyuan viciously: "You have broken your studies, follow others to call out."

    Yu Baoyuan smiled with crooked eyes.

    "My mother warns you, I'll scream again, I'll..." Anna walked to Yu Baoyuan's side like a lioness with exploded hair.

    "So what?"

    Anna stared at him for a while, but nothing came out of her, so she hated that she stretched out a pair of red nail polish claws and rubbed Yu Baoyuan's hair messy, like a bird's nest, "Just you have to Se."

    Yu Baoyuan trimmed his hair and smiled: "I'm so bored lately, and I'm tired of playing with my phone. Is there anything new in the company?" A

    hint of hesitation flashed across Anna's face, and then said: "Can there be What's new? I was tossed to death by those customers every day."

    Yu Baoyuan sat up straight, "Is there something wrong with the project?"

    Anna shook her head, "Fortunately, there have been new developments recently, so the work at hand There are more."

    Yu Baoyuan nodded, "Show me the latest situation. I have been following this project before, so I can give it to your staff."

    Anna took out a tablet computer from her bag and read it one by one to Yu Baoyuan. Reading the email, "This is the contract I just received yesterday. This is the revised proposal submitted over there. This is..."

    Yu Baoyuan followed Anna's finger and looked one by one. With a stroke of Anna's finger, a very simple memo appeared.

    As if she had drawn a secret, Anna quickly turned over the envelope.

    But Yu Baoyuan held her wrist, "Wait, that email just now?"

    "Oh, it's okay," Anna said with a smile, "It's my personal letter, let's read it."

    "No," Yu Baoyuan looked on. I became solemn, "I obviously saw my name written on it, and what other investigations and framing words are on it, let me see."

    "No, it's not necessary." Anna sneered, thinking Put away the computer.

    Yu Baoyuan looked straight into Anna's eyes, "Anna, don't hide anything from me."

    Anna's hand holding the computer froze in place. There was a long silence before she handed over the computer.

    Yu Baoyuan took the computer, swiped back, and saw the email just now.

    The content is very simple, that is to say about Yu Baoyuan, they are looking up the address of the other party's server, and they will be able to get a rough range within three days.

    what's up?

    Yu Baoyuan was puzzled, and when he pulled down, he could see that there was a source email in it. The source address of this email is very strange, and you can see that it is anti-detection processing. He clicked on the email, and it showed that the email was sent three days ago, and the target was all public mails of the Gu Group, covering at least 500 people.

    He pulled down, and the contents of the email came into view.

    Looking up, there is a big line of scarlet letters-Yu Baoyuan, assistant of the Gu Group, about-casual sex, diagnosed with AIDS, colleagues, beware of this person!