Chapter 158

Does he answer or not?

    Lu Yang's expression was very serious, and it didn't look like he was joking at all.

    Yu Baoyuan couldn't help swallowing: "Really?"

    "Well," Lu Yang nodded, "I've been chasing him for almost a year, and I plan to make a serious confession. If it works, then it works, if not. , then forget it."

    Yu Baoyuan walked side by side with him, still some strong cold wind blowing on his face slightly stinging: "So...the final result?"

    Lu Yang's throat? Scrolling on his own, his face changed like a marquee.

    Yu Baoyuan waved his hand in front of his eyes: "What about you, you confessed, what was the reaction?"

    Lu Yang pretended to put his hand over his mouth and coughed for a long time: "I didn't see it."

    "What?"

    "I I didn't dare to look at it."

    Yu Baoyuan stopped: "You mean, you made a confession on your phone, and now you don't know the result?"

    Lu Yang nodded hesitantly.

    On WeChat, he sent a long string of confessions to Lu Yang. But it was just a whim of courage. After posting it, he was stunned. Almost at the speed of thunder, he closed WeChat, turned off the phone, threw the phone on the bed, and went out alone. In order to stop himself from thinking about it over and over again, he even went to a bar and imitated others to drink a glass of bitter wine.

    ? ⑼ Jiong Si tired? ⒌ Confused Wei mold? Jiao? White? Close?? 锖? Bake back? The police brigade who came to crack down on pornography caught them and took them back to the bureau.

    I also told people that there were so many things going on.

    It was a full and happy day.

    Lu Yang looked at Yu Baoyuan's face and shrank his neck.

    He had to say that he was very afraid to see Lu Yang's reply.

    Although he looks coquettish and rambunctious, he has one characteristic since he was a child, that is, he is a thief.

    When the college entrance examination results came out back then, he didn't dare to check at all. He received a text message from the examination institute on his fucking mobile phone. He chased after Lu Yang three blocks, and then grabbed the person and pinched his ears like a dog. In front of the old lady basking in the sun, she shouted out her college entrance examination scores.

    The same is true now.

    Lu Yang sniffed: "I don't know, I'm just scared. I've devoted my whole heart to such a dog man this year. If he refuses, it means that I've spent the whole year in vain. In this way, I will definitely not have the courage or courage to continue chasing him, I am not as let down as you are, I think if this is the case, I will definitely not be able to get rid of the shadow for a long time, if... ...."

    He was still wanting to talk, but Yu Baoyuan interrupted him directly: "Are you so sure that Lu Yang will reject you?"