Chapter 68

This may not be easy

    After all, Yu Baoyuan had to enter the door.

    Gu Feng still stopped at the door, carrying the bag in his hand, "I want to go in."

    Yu Baoyuan ignored him and just closed the door. Who knew that Gu Feng, the cheeky dog ​​basket, seemed to be unable to understand humans. He walked forward and hugged Yu Baoyuan horizontally, kicking it back and closing the door.

    Yu Baoyuan's belly was still big, so when he was hugged, he couldn't even bend over, and his whole body couldn't exert any strength. He gave a vicious "fuck", kicked, and kicked directly on Gu Feng's lap. "Fuck-your mother Gu Feng, you fucking took the wrong medicine and you want to come to me to harass me.

    Wang Ba Laozi, let me down!" Gu Feng's face was cold, but his hands were still soft, he put Yu Baoyuan down on the sofa.

    He didn't speak, and walked straight to the dining table, putting boxes out of the bag box by box.

    Those boxes are filled with carefully cooked dishes.

    "Eat." Gu Feng took the bowl from the side and pointed at Yu Baoyuan.

    "I have eaten your mother..." Yu Baoyuan was about to start spraying, unexpectedly caught a glimpse of color on the table.

    Uncle He's braised eggplant in oil.

    That is Yu Baoyuan's favorite dish.

    He grumbled and swallowed, and then clenched his fists again, "I don't eat. You will leave me now. This is my house. No one welcomes you in this house!" As

    soon as the voice fell, a meteor-like figure shot like a rocket. Arrived at the table.

    The taro's eyes were crystal-like, looking at a plate of Xihucuyu on the table.

    Yu Baoyuan instantly opened his eyes in embarrassment.

    The cat Taro is usually arrogant and fierce. The dogs in the whole community dare not bark when they see it. But the cat has become more greedy recently, and when he sees delicious food, he becomes a soft-footed cat and can't walk.

    No bones!

    "Taro, you will come back to me! For spineless things, what to eat, come back!" Yu Baoyuan shouted.

    Taro hesitated, glanced around with his little head, and finally jumped out of the chair, turned his head back to the cat's nest one step at a time, and lay down, but his tail was still swinging and swinging unwillingly.

    "Get out now," Yu Baoyuan pointed to the door, "If you are energetic, go to your little lover to vent, or go to the fifth-speed electric fan in Japan, just don't come to me to find a sense of existence, you understand? Go away. "

    Gu Feng put the chopsticks on the table, and took a deep look at Yu Baoyuan, "Eat while it's hot."

    Before Yu Baoyuan went crazy, he walked out the door and closed it gently.

    Going back to the next room, the contents are almost arranged. Under Xiao Zhou's arrangement, all kinds of high-end furniture were repurchased in accordance with his personal taste and usage requirements. Obviously it is in a civilian community, but this house is very expensive and decorated.

    "Mr. Gu, take a look?" Xiao Zhou nodded and said.

    Gu Feng looked around the room and nodded immediately, "

    Okay ." "You...you want to live here from now on, right?" Xiao Zhou was still a little disbelieved and reconfirmed.

    Gu Feng opened the dome light, bright living room filled with light moments, "Yes. I later Monday Friday in addition to work, generally all here." "Okay."

    Xiao Zhou nodded, seems to have to inform those responsible for managing the care The people who always live have changed their places.

    "He..." Gu Feng spoke for a while, but suddenly paused, and then sat down on the sofa and pulled his tie irritably, "Find someone to show me."

    "Yu Zhu. ...No, Shao Yu?" Xiao Zhou asked.

    Gu Feng glanced at him with sharp eyes, "Otherwise who is it?"

    "I see." Xiao Zhou put away his notebook, saw that Gu Feng had nothing else to do, said to him, and closed the door. gone.

    In the huge house, all of a sudden Gu Feng was left alone.

    After a long time, he bitterly dropped a pillow on the sofa to the ground.

    He raised his head, but it was a cold face.

    If it wasn't for Yu Baoyuan's pregnancy, if it wasn't for his special physical condition...

    he really wanted to directly choke this disobedient and ignorant person to death.

    Obviously he tried to treat him well, but Yu Baoyuan refused to get in. He refused twice and frustrated him again and again.

    Gu Feng took a deep breath. An hour later, there was a branch report meeting. He had to keep his mind calm before he could concentrate on the company's affairs.

    At this moment, the phone rang.

    He picked it up and took a look, and then picked it up: "Jiang Ju?"

    "President Gu, it's me."

    "Well," Gu Feng walked to the bedroom, opened the closet door, and chose a brand new black shirt. Something?"

    "There is something, I think you have to know," Director Jiang said hesitantly. After a long time, he continued: "It's about Yu Baoyuan last time. I think it might not be that simple."