Chapter 37

Vibration

    Yu Baoyuan was eating the set meal while looking at his mobile phone.

    In the assistant's private group, the news was swiped quickly.

    Anna, a lively and dexterous woman, has quickly changed the group name to "Bao Family Army", which is very earthy, but inexplicably makes people feel particularly warm.

    It was like a general who was alone and helpless on the battlefield, his face covered in blood and sand, suddenly there was a shout of thousands of reinforcements coming from behind him.

    He smiled and clicked on the small video screen that Anna secretly photographed. Inside, he was in a fierce fight with Chen Lining and Gu Feng.

    He took a closer look while eating, and summed up three shortcomings and five amendments to himself in the middle.

    People want to keep improving in this way.

    Is not it?

    He watched the chat in the group, eating more happily, reached out his hand to call the waiter, and ordered another set meal.

    He was a little stunned after ordering the meal.

    Now that the appetite is so big, can you eat two big set meals?

    He frowned and lowered his head to look, and sure enough, his belly grew bigger.

    He reached out and touched his belly, thinking about the real reason for the belly.

    Last time, he went to Doctor Bai and asked him if his belly grew bigger if his fetus grew. Doctor Bai touched his belly with a calm face: "Mr. Yu, don't think about it. You are just fat."

    Shame.

    Now, he touched his belly again and felt it seriously, thinking that this time it must be the cause of pregnancy.

    At this moment, a strange tremor spread to the palm of his hand.

    He seemed to be electrocuted all over, and all of a sudden he was taken aback.

    The tremor was extremely weak, and you wouldn't feel it if you didn't feel it seriously. However, the tremor is so real, it has never been experienced before.

    This is...fetal movement?

    His face suddenly flushed with blood, and he repeatedly touched his stomach with both hands, wanting to feel this wonderful tremor again. But no matter how you touch it, you can't feel it anymore.

    This fetal movement made Yu Baoyuan truly understand a fact.

    There is a living thing in his stomach.

    Perhaps it was unbelievable subconsciously, he never regarded his pregnancy as the same thing before. But this time, he could no longer ignore this fact.

    He was really pregnant, with Gu Feng's baby. This is completely different from growing bacteria in a petri dish in a laboratory.

    The second big meal came, and he swallowed.

    This is for the children, and it's all the pot of the glutton in the stomach.

    It's not that he is greedy.

    Thinking about it this way, he no longer hesitated, holding his chopsticks, the wind smashed.

    ......

    At the end of the day's work, Yu Baoyuan stretched out and walked out from the door of the Gu Group with his own things.

    The sunset is quiet and the days are slow and long.

    He was immersed in the light of the setting sun, and his slender figure looked particularly gentle. It was also because of a good mood that even the person who came to deliver the things rushed him aside in a hurry, and he didn't say anything.

    Walked to the side of the road, took out his mobile phone, called a car and returned to Gu's house.

    As soon as Yu Baoyuan got out of the car, the phone vibrated. He took it to his eyes and saw that it was his aunt.

    He frowned, hesitated in his heart, but still picked it up, "Hello?"

    "Yu Baoyuan, you come back soon."

    "What are you doing?" Yu Baoyuan questioned.

    Aunt seemed to sneer over there, "Your dad is dead, come back for his funeral."

    ????????????????