Chapter 13

I have been wronged too

    Going outside, the sky is completely dark. In late autumn, the weather suddenly cooled down. It was a cloudy sky a few hours ago, but now some snow has fallen.

    Yu Baoyuan in his arms was restless like a wild cat, and Gu Feng simply carried him up.

    "Stop making trouble, I'll take you home." Gu Feng snarled coldly.

    Yu Baoyuan was so drunk that he leaned his head against Gu Feng's ear and breathed out alcohol, "I, I don't have a home..."

    Gu Feng's heart suddenly seemed to miss a beat.

    For a long time, his tone softened, "There will be."

    Yu Baoyuan rubbed his neck and acted like a spoiled child, "I want to listen to you telling stories..."

    Gu Feng carried him on his back and walked slowly along the road. go. The car stopped at a far place, and he had to walk for a while with Yu Baoyuan on his back, "No."

    "Say! I want to listen, you tell me!"

    Gu Feng carried the man, his eyebrows frowned." Why the hell are you so annoying! What story do you want to hear?"

    "I want to hear you tell the story of "Jin Ping Mei"."

    Gu Feng almost hugged Yu Baoyuan and threw it on the ground.

    What about teasing him?

    He calmed down, his tone was still terrifyingly cold, "Shut up, and I'll go back soon."

    Yu Baoyuan stunned Gu Feng's handsome face, "Why do you tell me to shut up? Who are you?"

    Okay. , And now he doesn't even know him.

    Dead drunkard is really annoying.

    Gu Feng coldly did not answer Yu Baoyuan's words.

    Yu Baoyuan looked like Gu Feng on the bar, trying his best to stare at Gu Feng's face with his eyes open, and then smiled violently, "Oh, this sword eyebrow star looks pretty good-looking, come to me to be sister Yao. Is it? I promise... I promise to make you the best-selling spring woman on this street!"

    Gu Feng's face suddenly turned black like coal.

    Yu Baoyuan still didn't know whether to live or die, "Oh, I actually know who you are. You are the iron...Tie Hanhan, the dead man, the bastard, Gu Feng!"

    Gu Feng squeezed his fist and tried to restrain himself from beating him. impulse.

    "Everyone raise the light stick and shout with me—Gu Feng is the bastard!" Yu Baoyuan was so drunk that he started talking crazy, "Gu Feng is the bastard! Gu Feng is the bastard! The friend on the left, the audience on the right, told me Is Gu Feng the bastard?"

    Gu Feng was itchy, thinking about how to settle accounts with this thing another day.

    When he finally arrived at the parking place, he put Yu Baoyuan down, with a cold face, opened the door to push him into the back seat.

    Yu Baoyuan struggled desperately, standing far away from the car like escaping from a beast chase, "I don't want to take the car."

    " Get in the car, and I will take you back."

    Yu Baoyuan slumped on the ground, like a child. "I don't want to take a car! I want to walk, I want to take a walk!"

    Gu Feng grinded his teeth, wishing to swallow him into his abdomen.