Chapter 76

Mouthful of Lies Chen Lianhua

    As soon as these words fell, Chen Lining's hand under the table squeezed hard.

    how come!

    How could Gu Feng know about this!

    He clearly has already given a thousand warnings and instructions to evacuate all those people without leaving any traces. Including the person responsible for contacting Uncle Yu Baoyuan, he has also been transferred to other provinces, and this matter cannot be discovered.

    Even if they were really noticed, they would never find evidence.

    The abacus in his heart played extremely fast, thinking about this, Chen Lining showed a hint of doubt on his face: "What did you say?"

    Gu Feng repeated the words solemnly : "Yu Baoyuan almost miscarried before, did you have your hands and feet?"

    Chen Lining stood up suddenly with a red cheek: "Gu Feng, you suspected me!" After

    saying that, he walked directly to Gu Feng's side, "I have been with you for so long, who am I, you It won’t be clear. If I really wanted to be disadvantageous to Yu Baoyuan, I would have done it a long time ago. Why should I endure it for so long? Besides, I was already living in Gu’s house at that time, and Yu Baoyuan no longer threatened me. Why should I take the risk? ! "

    Gu Feng Chen Lining resting on the shoulder of his hand away, seems to be absent pat on that place:." today I just want to hear you tell the truth " ,"

    truth is, "Chen Lining took a deep breath "I haven't done anything. I admit that I hate Yu Baoyuan, but I won't do that kind of thing. I don't know who is in front of you? The root of your tongue said these things, but Gu Feng, you should believe me. "

    Should I trust you?" Gu Feng's words were obviously not a questioning tone, but rather a rhetorical question with a slight irony.

    Chen Lining was stunned, and gritted his teeth, "Gu Feng, I said I would like to be with you, but if you refuse to give me this trust, I will be very disappointed."

    Gu Feng said nothing, Take out a voice recorder and start a recording in a calm place.

    From there, Uncle Yu Baoyuan’s slightly depressed voice: "At that time, someone contacted us first and gave us a sum of money. Later, he said that there will be money for us after the event is over. Let us not be afraid. After the incident, the best lawyer would help us defend, and I agreed. I remember that man's surname was Li, a little fat, and there was a birthmark next to his left eye. He would not tell us the others..."

    After playing a recording, Gu Feng raised his eyes: "Explain?"

    Chen Lining was so nervous that his palms were sweating, but still smiled: "What does this recording say? I don't know at all."

    Gu Feng nodded, and then again. Take out a resume from a folder I brought.

    On it, naturally, it is the contact person named Li. There is still a photo on the resume. The person in the photo has a dark red birthmark next to his left eye.

    "This person belongs to your Chen family. I heard that this person was suddenly transferred to a foreign province not long ago." Gu Feng said without emotion.

    Chen Lining's smile was about to fail, he squeezed his fist tightly, "Yes, he...he is a normal job transfer. This...isn't it strange? "

    Gu Feng hear the answer, and finally shook his head.

    Chen Lining's heart suddenly became violent.

    Gu Feng stretched his hand to the recorder and clicked again, and the recorder began to play the next recording: "The people on Chen Shao's side said that this matter must be done secretly, but he didn't expect Mr. Gu to arrive at the end. Saved people. I was afraid that things would be revealed, and I had destroyed all the evidence that I had contacted them. But Chen Shao and the others were still worried and transferred me to this shit place... Damn!"

    Chen Lining listened. The sound of this recording suddenly felt like frost pouring straight in from Tian Ling Gai.

    Chill all over.

    Gu Feng stood up and looked at Chen Lining.

    This person can't be said to be in love, but he did have a good impression.

    He knew some tricks that Chen Lining played, and knew that Chen Lining was arrogant and domineering when he was not in front of him. He thought that no matter how arrogant he was, he would always know how to measure himself and would not do anything too outrageous.

    He was wrong.

    Gu Feng stretched out his hand and grabbed Chen Lining's collar, and the voice quenched like ice: "I gave you a chance to explain, but there is not a single truth in your mouth."