Chapter 118

The car and the heart are soaring

    When Gu Feng came back from Chongjing Temple, it was about late at night.

    All the entourage he brought fell asleep. Anna sent a WeChat message to confirm that she was safe, and went to sleep.

    Gu Feng went back to the room, flipped to Yu Baoyuan's number on his phone, hesitantly did not dial out.

    He should be asleep.

    Don't disturb his sleep.

    Gu Feng took a deep breath and slowly put away his phone, but in a blink of an eye he caught a glimpse of the puppets he bought. With a move in his heart, he took the toys out of the bag one by one, and placed them on the large windowsill covered with white fleece blankets.

    A man in a suit and leather shoes, a warm-hearted father in an apron, a big-eyed boy holding a basketball, and a cat, laying lazily beside him, his eyes narrowed as if he was about to fall asleep. These people were leaning against each other, illuminated by the warm yellow ceiling lights, as if exuding an indescribable warmth.

    Gu Feng took the phone, found the angle, and took several photos.

    Then I chose the one I was most satisfied with and set it as the wallpaper.

    This is what he is trying to find back, Gu Feng thought.

    After a good night's sleep, Gu Feng got up and called Bai Xiangsheng first: "Hello?"

    "Mr. Gu, morning, what's the matter?" Bai Xiangsheng asked over there.

    "Bao Yuan, is he okay?" Gu Feng asked while eating the hotel's carefully prepared breakfast.

    Bai Xiangsheng snorted: "The current situation is very stable. However, there is only a little more than a week before the due date. We plan to take Baoyuan to the hospital tomorrow night and be ready to give birth at any time."

    Gu Feng's heart seemed to be suspended immediately: "Will it go smoothly?"

    "That's right," Bai Xiangsheng's tone gradually became more solemn. "In our entire team, only a few foreign experts have experience in male birth delivery. After all, male births are very few, and only caesarean section can be used, but the body structure is different. It's different from female childbirth, so there may be situations that we didn't expect in the middle, and this cannot be guaranteed."

    Gu Feng's hands were immediately clenched, and before he knew it, a thin layer of cold sweat had already covered his palms.

    "But in any case, Mr. Gu, you can rest assured," Bai Xiangsheng said solemnly, "We will do our best to ensure the smooth production process and the safe birth of the child."

    Gu Feng paused for a while before saying, "... Baoyuan's health is the most important thing."

    "I understand," Bai Xiangsheng nodded, "don't worry, leave everything to us."

    After hanging up the phone, Gu Feng couldn't help calling Yu Baoyuan again. phone.

    "Why?" Yu Baoyuan's tone was a bit fierce, "Aren't you on a business trip? Don't call me if you're busy."

    "I want to hear your voice." Gu Feng heard Yu Baoyuan's temper now a little grumpy.

    "Nerve," Yu Baoyuan muttered over there, "what's so nice." After speaking, he yawned.

    Gu Feng hurriedly and nervously asked, "Did you not sleep well?"

    "Ask your son to go," Yu Baoyuan roared, "Ask your son whose gene he inherited, there is no peace all day long. Last night The most violent, I thought he was doing Wing Chun in my stomach."