Chapter 153.1

Lost Only Knows Preciousness

    There will be that kind of daughter-in-law style. My little princess, I have to nurture her well.

    Yu Baoyuan smiled and looked down at Gu Jiarui in his arms.

    Looking at this little bastard's lively and restless energy, he must be a little devil in the future. It

    really doesn't make people worry. " Where's

    Jiang Hao? "Yu Baoyuan suddenly raised his head, "He should have bought it too, right? You two are buying piles of piles, you are bringing money to the UK for targeted poverty alleviation! "

    Bai Xiangsheng pointed back: "Well, Jiang Hao is out now." Yu Baoyuan looked back ,

    and Jiang Hao's tall figure really appeared, and waved at him.

    "Since it's over, then go back to the hotel," Yu Baoyuan turned around, his waist was a little sore, "Come out with you guys." Shopping is more tiring than taking children. I

    waited until Yu Baoyuan returned to the hotel and ate dinner, and it was already dark.

    The surrounding environment is very quiet at night. Occasionally, a melodious saxophone music can be heard, and along the night wind, quietly climbed in from the window.

    Yu Baoyuan feeds Gu Jiarui?

    As he feeds, he thinks back to the strange feelings of the day.

    It's like someone has been hiding in the dark without showing up, the feeling of being watched is extraordinarily strong and real.

    Yu Baoyuan pondered for a long time, but still took out his mobile phone in doubt, hesitated for a while, pressed Gu Feng's number, and dialed out.

    The phone rang for a long time and didn't answer.

    Yu Baoyuan did the math, it should be the second half of the night in the country at this time, if Gu Feng was in the country, he would have fallen asleep long ago.

    Like a ghost, Yu Baoyuan looked at the dialing interface, moved his hand, and dialed again.

    This time, when the phone was about to be cut off automatically, there was finally a noise over there, and it was connected!

    "Baoyuan," Gu Feng's voice was a little anxious, "Are you looking for something urgent..."

    "You are in the UK," Yu Baoyuan judged calmly, "It's already midnight in China, you shouldn't Still awake."

    Gu Feng was silent for a while there: "...I want to see you, I can't stand it anymore. I just want to see you sooner."

    Yu Baoyuan stopped holding the child. .

    "I changed my flight ticket," Gu Feng smiled bitterly, "I really can't wait any longer. Baoyuan, when I think of you and your child in a foreign country with Jiang Hao by your side, I feel..."

Hmm, and hung up the phone directly. Putting Gu Jiarui's feeding bottle aside, he walked out of his room with the child in his arms,