Chapter 168.5

You are my right path

    "Let's go," Lu Yang greeted, "I'm still waiting for you to cook and wash dishes!"

    Lu Yang was silent for a while, then turned to a smile, and said calmly, "I have something to do tonight, so I won't be home for now. It 's time to eat."

    Lu Yang raised his brows: "What's the matter?"

    "There is... there is a project to discuss, and I have to work overtime." Lu Yang said gently.

    "Project?" Lu Yang walked over to the car door and made a gesture to open it, "Then why don't I go with you too?"

    "No need," Lu Yang directly refused, "I can handle it myself, darling, you go back first. Home."

    Lu Yang snorted, turned around dully, and stepped back after walking a few steps, lying on the car window, his eyes staring slightly: "I said you are really talking about a project. Is it? Why do I think this plot is so similar to the plot of her husband cheating in the dog-blood TV series broadcast yesterday? "

    Lu Yang smiled and rubbed Lu Yang's hair: "Trust your husband, be good, go back."

    Lu Yang reluctantly returned to the two people's little love nest first.

    After Lu Yang left, Lu Yang didn't set off immediately. He first drove the car to a corner that was not easy to find, went outside the car, lit a cigarette, and smoked one.

    After he finished smoking a cigarette, his expression returned to the solemnity and seriousness he had in the company.

    He raised his eyes and looked at the one hidden among the many high-rise buildings not far away. There was Lu Yang and their home.

    "Baby," Lu Yang muttered to himself in a hoarse voice, "Trust me."

    He was still holding his mobile phone, which was on the WeChat interface. In this interface, his mother Jiang Huizhen sent him several long WeChat messages, which meant to tell him not to be too stubborn. Everyone in the family was watching. Lu Yang was so stubborn and wanted to make his own decisions about marriage. There are evil consequences.

    The bad consequences are bad consequences, Lu Yang looked at the phone, the corners of his lips curled slightly, his fingers moved, and the screen went out.

    That phone call just now was a fucking call.

    His mother asked him to go home for dinner tonight. Lu Yang heard her tone, and of course he knew that tonight would be a bad banquet. He was afraid that his father and the most influential grandfather in the family would be there.

    Lu Yang was very clear about the purpose of their presence.

    It's nothing more than persuading him to "return to the right path".

    Lu Yang showed a sneer.

    Right? ... the right way to shit!

    Lu Yang is his Lu Yang's right path!

    He cleared the smell of cigarettes from his body, got into the car, reached out and slammed the door shut. The car door slammed for a long time, just like Lu Yang's mentality at the moment, resolute and direct.