Chapter 61

I want to go crazy today
Gu Feng nodded, "Can you be sentenced?"

"These charges are enough for them to eat their lives in prison," Jiang Ju said in a calm voice, "but there is something, I still have to let you know."

"What? "When

interrogating these people, they kept saying that someone would help them, saying that someone would hire the best lawyer for them," Jiang Ju said, "but I have to ask carefully, they can't say anything useful." That's right."

Gu Feng was stunned, "Is there something like this?"

"I guess there is still something that I haven't vomited," Jiang Ju said, "The case is almost over, and the materials have been handed in for trial. Here, I'll knock on you again, and see if I can ask anything in more detail."

Gu Feng nodded, "Trouble, I will invite you to dinner another day."

"Small things." After that, Jiang Ju hung up the phone. .

Gu Feng received the phone and watched Yu Baoyuan put down the bowl. He said to Uncle He, "Pour him another bowl."

"No need," Yu Baoyuan finally rebuffed, "Don't drink anymore." , I'm going home."

"This is your home," Gu Feng pulled him, "The room is ready for you."

Yu Baoyuan opened his hand, "Thank you, Mr. Gu, for your kindness. I don't need to live anymore. I've already found a place. I won't bother you anymore. I will draw up an agreement as soon as possible regarding the child's upbringing, and you can sign it when you check it out."

"I'll treat you well," Gu Feng raised his pretty brows, "What are you running?"

Yu Baoyuan was about to say something, only to hear the sound of high heels stepping on the ground outside. Turning his head to look, Gu Ying came to the door.

Gu Ying's eyes with light-colored eyeshadows swept Yu Baoyuan a glance and then turned aside in disdain, and walked directly to Gu Feng, "Cousin."

"Well," Gu Feng answered, "You are here. Regarding the email. You must have an explanation."

Gu Ying smiled awkwardly, "Cousin, I really don't know about this, I..."

"Gu Ying," Gu Feng suddenly said with a solemn expression, "I'm not a policeman, I don't need to talk about evidence. but some things, other people know are a few. " "

cousin, I did not! Why do you favor him! "Gu Ying directly to the bag thrown aside, and looked a bit excited

move.

"If you do something wrong, you have to admit it," Gu Feng's expression became more serious, with a cold tone, "Now, admit it."

Gu Ying glanced bitterly at Yu Baoyuan, and sat down on the sofa with a loud voice, "I don't admit it," I'm right."

"Admit it!"

Gu Ying's teeth were tight, and her red eyes stared at Yu Baoyuan.

"Cousin, what is so good about him! You actually abandoned Brother Lining with such a shameless thing!" Then, she slammed forward and grabbed Gu Feng's sleeve. "Cousin, you have to Is he going out? I don't want to see him enter Gu's house. You chase him out. I promise you will never cause you trouble again. You blast him out..."

Gu Feng was silent, pulling him out. He opened Gu Ying's hand, and then patted her shoulder, her eyes were firm: "Apologize."

"Cousin!" Gu Ying was full of tears, and was obviously aggrieved, "You know that Brother Lining has How sad? You don't comfort him, don't reconcile with him, now you are going to force me to bow my head to this surname Yu, cousin, are you fascinated by him!"

Gu Feng did not speak, but that Firm eyes, but not letting go.

Gu Ying's nose was red, she suddenly broke away from Gu Feng's hand, and looked at Yu Baoyuan viciously: "Oh, I want me to bow my head and apologize for this kind of abuse. I can't do it!" She

said, she picked up her bag directly. , Wiped the corners of his eyes with his sleeve very quickly, and walked away quickly.

Yu Baoyuan turned his head slightly and watched Gu Ying's back slowly disappearing at the door, and then smiled sarcastically at Gu Feng: "I have said it. It is impossible to ask her to apologize to me. I will continue to wait for news and wait. With evidence, consider civil litigation."

"Don't worry, I will let her confess your mistakes and help you clarify the facts," Gu Feng said. "Don't make things too ugly."

Yu Baoyuan heard this. Then, he sneered, "Oh? Really?"

"I will let Uncle He clean up things for you, and tomorrow I will take you for a check-up."

Yu Baoyuan took a few steps back coldly, "I'll be serious. Let me tell you again," he took a deep breath, "I won't live in this place again."

After going back and forth, Gu Feng also became angry, "If you say let you live, you live! Stop talking nonsense! There is something wrong, now I am treating you well, can you not be so stubborn!"

"No!" Yu Baoyuan stared, "I can tell, I was slandered today, but you still want to make things smaller. , To protect your family's face, I've been really fucking feeding the dogs for so many years! What the hell do I owe you to the family! Isn't my fucking hard enough? He Chen Lining didn't do anything, your brothers and sisters played against him one by one. Well, I have done nothing for so many years, and you have done hard work. Instead, you played your life to bully me and forced me to this point. What the hell do I owe you!"