Chapter 147

The old fox was defeated miserably

    "Damn!" Elder Wu was in the hospital aisle, his eyes were red with anger, and he smashed the paper in his hand directly on the head of his subordinate, "You can't hold back such a little online public opinion, and it spreads more and more. Guang, are you rubbish? Are you rubbish?"

    "I'm sorry," the subordinate bowed his head guiltily, "we didn't do it well."

    Mr. Wu sat down on the bench beside him with an angry face, and for a long time, pointed his finger at Looking at the subordinate's face: "Have you contacted the major media channels?" The

    subordinate Shen Ring said: "I have been contacted."

    "Since they have been contacted, let them For my own sake, all the reports about doping drugs have been deleted before twelve o'clock tonight, so I don't need to hold them accountable for their scribbles."

    The cold sweat on his subordinate's face became more and more intense, and he shuddered. Looking at Mr. Wu shrinkingly: "I did contact the media, and I wanted to ask them to delete the report, but... but they said that their report had sufficient evidence and the comments were objective, and nothing was deleted. Why?"

    Mr. Wu stood up abruptly and pointed at his subordinate's head fiercely: "You repeat it for me again."

    "The media...the media will not delete the manuscript."

    Mr. Wu His face turned blue: "How could this happen?"

    "There are people behind the Gu family, the Meng family and the Jiang family. They work together, and we may not be able to help them." You have made enemies before, and this time, the Gu, Meng, and Jiang clan have also mobilized them to attack you."

    Old Wu slammed the wall with his hands in resentment.

    This time, he was reckless, and he really did not expect that he would fight against Gu Feng alone, and he would invite the Meng family and the Jiang family to form an alliance with Gu Feng. He thought that he was winning, no matter what, at least he would not lose, but now it seems that the situation is changing rapidly, and his situation has become particularly unfavorable.

    If, if Fang Jianglin's project is shut down again because of this accident...

    Then his efforts can be said to be in vain! The funds cannot be recovered, and there is no way to do political affairs. It is simply to lose the accumulation of so many years, including the underwear!

    The subordinates looked at Old Wu's wrinkled face and trembled. Knowing that Old Wu was on the verge of erupting in anger, he was even more afraid to speak, and shrank aside, hoping to leave here soon.

    The door to the operating room was pushed open, and the doctor inside came out.

    Elder Wu hurriedly turned around, but he only glanced indifferently at the person lying on the bed, frowning: "How is his condition?" The

    doctor took off his mask: "The left eye is completely necrotic, and we have already removed his left eyeball. The condition of the right eye is not very optimistic, and further observation is needed at present."

    Mr. Wu asked coldly, "Is there any hope of recovery?" The

    doctor was silent for a while, then lowered his head slightly: "It's hard to say, maybe It takes a huge effort."

    Although he didn't say it explicitly, Mr. Wu had already heard the meaning of his words.