Chapter 83

He is like a hairless monkey

    In the color Doppler ultrasound room, Yu Baoyuan was already lying on the small bed. According to the doctor's instructions, he took off his coat and lifted the clothes inside, revealing a little chubby white belly.

    Gu Feng slightly sat beside Yu Baoyuan in silence, helping him to hold up his clothes.

    Director Li manipulated the machine proficiently, and after a while, a chaotic light and shadow appeared on the screen.

    Yu Baoyuan didn't care about the others at this time. He stared at the screen curiously and expectantly: "This...how do you look?"

    Director Li smiled: "Don't be impatient, it will be clear after I adjust it. I saw the baby."

    He moved his hands again, and the image on the screen became clearer and clearer.

    Director Li took a pen and flicked gently on the screen: "Look, you can see the child's head from this angle...

    Look, you see, he moved!"

    Yu Baoyuan's attention was completely lost. The little head on the screen attracted the past.

    Is that... his biological child?

    He can actually have a biological child!

    Life is amazing!

    Gu Feng also looked at the little head on the screen, without blinking his eyes. Turning his head, he only caught a glimpse of Yu Baoyuan looking at the screen. His eyes were bright, and the corners of his lips were slightly hooked, obviously in excitement.

    Director Li changed the angle, only to see some small movements of the child, even the opening of his mouth could tell. He smiled and said, "He must be a very lively and cute baby in the future."

    Yu Baoyuan nodded, lively, he admitted.

    cute?

    He hesitated and said, "Why do you look... so like a hairless monkey?"

    Director Li's smile froze, nodded, and smiled dryly: "It was like this before you were born. It's all like this. Don't worry, you can see that you and Mr. Gu are both so handsome. You have the genes of both of you. The child will definitely be handsome and extraordinary in the future!"

    Handsome and extraordinary...

    Director Li was stunned after saying these four words.

    There are regulations in the country that gender issues need to be avoided during the birth check, and the gender of the fetus is not allowed to be revealed. He has been a doctor for so many years, so he naturally knows this truth. But today, perhaps because of the atmosphere, I unknowingly declared this gender-suggesting term.