Chapter 47

The Tigers Always Have Their Power

    This sentence seemed to be a raging thunder, so that the people present couldn't say a word.

    Anna swallowed hard, "Pregnant?"

    "Yes," the doctor nodded and said gravely, "This is a very unlikely event, and it is hard for us to believe it."

    Anna was taken aback, and suddenly remembered one day. , She had seen books about pregnancy on Yu Baoyuan’s desk.

    She had asked at that time, but Yu Baoyuan changed the subject, and she didn't think much about it.

    But she couldn't think that Yu Baoyuan was really pregnant at that time!

    She was in shock, and Gu Feng was not much better. He stared, not even blink about, "he ...... pregnant? ...... he is a man."

    The doctor sighed, "You come with me."

    So saying, Take these people into a small office. The doctor changed his surgical gown and put on a white lab coat. Under the enthusiastic gaze of a few people, he turned the cabinet and finally found a medical journal.

    "Look," he turned the journal to a certain page. "Not long ago, there was news that a man had multiple births in San Diego, USA, which caused a great sensation. There were also medical experts to investigate and study. An explanation of the general situation."

    Gu Feng took the journal with shaking hands.

    The title of the journal, one line of capitalized one line study of male fertility precedents.

    The more he looked down, the more frightened he felt.

    The doctor looked at his heavy face, "This probability is very, very low. So far, although there are precedents for male pregnancy, no one can give a systematic understanding. Therefore, the risk of male childbearing is also very high. "

    Gu Feng put down the journal solemnly, for a long time, "So...it wasn't he who made other people's stomachs bigger, it was me..."

    Anna lowered her head and said nothing.

    "He is pregnant with my child, it is mine," Gu Feng still muttered to himself, "He and the child, now..."

    "Both are fine, all safe," the doctor's words seemed like a calming dose He let Gu Feng's hanging heart relax slightly, "The effect of the anesthesia has not passed, and the person has not yet woken up. When the time comes, you can see his condition."

    Gu Feng said with difficulty, thank you , Walked out of the office like a wandering soul, and said to Xiao Zhou: "Xiao Zhou, contact Dean Su. When Yu Baoyuan wakes up, transfer him to the hospital."

    "Okay." Xiao Zhou nodded and wrote down and turned to leave. .

    Gu Feng walked to the front of Yu Baoyuan's ward, and through the small glass window, he only saw that the person in the bed was still asleep. His face was pale, his lips were not bloody, and he looked extremely fragile.

    Yu Baoyuan has always been sunny and vigorous, and has always been like a tough little wolf cub.

    But now, when Gu Feng saw him lying on the hospital bed, he felt uncomfortable for a while.

    "Anna." Gu Feng called out suddenly.

    "Mr. Gu."

    Gu Feng froze for a while, "Call me and tell Chen Lining that I will have an interview with him tonight."

    Anna was stunned, but didn't say anything, she went to the side and started calling.

    The corridor was quiet, and suddenly there was the sound of leather shoes running fast. Gu Feng frowned and turned his head to see that it was Xiao Zhou who had just left for not long.

    "President Gu, those people are here." Xiao Zhou panted.

    "You

    speak clearly , who is here?" Xiao Zhou put his arm on the wall and finally said a complete sentence. "Yu Baoyuan's uncle and aunt, take the ten people from their village. They say now. It is to seek justice, aggressively."

    Gu Feng's eyes suddenly became cold and severe, "Where is the person?"

    "Now

    I'm around the entrance of the hospital, yelling loudly, telling people everywhere that they are a disadvantaged group and that they have suffered great grievances." Gu Feng snorted coldly, "Okay, I'm still looking for them. It just happened. "As he said, he glanced at Xiao Zhouyi again, "Now call Jiang Ju and Team Lin and tell them that I have something to ask them for help."