Chapter 50

The Nightmare Is Just Beginning

    Director Jiang just sat aside, putting aside his eyes.

    Although the man was allowed to be beaten out of compliance, he always acted too viciously, and he should have received this lesson before he knew that he was not a terrible person, but just a cripple. The world didn't revolve around him, he dared to do those vicious things, he should know what the consequences would be.

    Gu Feng knew how to measure, and Director Jiang, as an old classmate, also understood Gu Feng's rage at the moment, so he didn't stop it.

    "You... don't deceive people too much... ah..."

    Gu Feng pinched his uncle's neck, "just for such a small amount of money, you dare to kill Yu Baoyuan, I'm so fucking thinking A shot broke you."

    Uncle was already shocked by the furious man. The bodyguards next to him were sneering, and when they turned their heads, they could only smell an unpleasant smell. They stared at it carefully and frowned.

    Good guy, scared to pee.

    There was a large pool of water stains on my uncle's pants.

    Gu Feng grabbed the man's hair and said, "I have been out for so many years and no one dares to bully me like this. You are the first one. That's good." As

    he said, he turned around with cold eyes and sat on the sofa. Next, he took a deep breath and stared at his uncle as if looking at a dead person, "You have stepped on Lao Tzu's bottom line. Even if Yu Baoyuan wakes up and wants to intercede with you, I will not let you go. Xiao Zhou!"

    "Mr. Gu."

    Gu Feng asked indifferently . "

    Has the materials been sorted out?" Xiao Zhou chuckled, "It's all started. The intelligence personnel we hired have already begun investigating all the people in this family. The current progress not bad."

    As he said, he picked up the shiny tablet in his hand, "At present, we have found that Assistant Yu's uncle had not been convicted of a burglary in a village four years ago. Three years ago, he was suspected of raping a widow in the same village, but The case was suppressed. Assistant Yu’s aunt was suspected of sheltering criminals, and several other distant relatives were charged with illegally embezzling property, producing and selling inferior food ingredients, fraud, and provoking trouble. In addition, this time the crime of illegal detention and intentional injury, The specific evidence has been sent to collect additional personnel. I believe that these charges will be settled soon."

    "Okay," Gu Feng nodded, "This time the matter is completed, everyone's bonus will be doubled. "

    Thank you Mr. Gu."

    His uncle, who was being held hostage like a dead pig, paled suddenly.

    How come... the

    things he used to do have been suppressed by playing rogues or finding relationships. Why, why was it turned up all at once by these people!

    He trembled like a sieve.

    Xiao Zhou looked at the man who was in shock and extreme fear, snorted, and made up a knife: "All these crimes are committed, as long as the materials are handed in, the crime is certain. I am afraid that in this life... It's over."

    Gu Feng smoked a cigarette and shook hands with Director Jiang. "This time, thanks to the help of Director Jiang. The matter is not over yet. When all these people are in prison," he paused. , His expression became colder, "Director Jiang wants to take care of me. If they are not honest... Director Jiang’s torture instruments have been placed for too long, don’t let them rust."

    Director Jiang listened naturally . After understanding the meaning of his words, he also laughed, "I understand the sense of measure. President Gu can rest assured that it's useless to be a rogue with me."

    Gu Feng nodded, got up and walked to the door.

    It was just that when he walked to the side of his uncle, he suddenly sneered, stretched out his hand, and directly dislocated the man's intact arm with a click.

    Uncle howled with pain, and his throat broke.

    "Don't think it's over," Gu Feng said with a sneer, "your hard days...have just begun."