Chapter 31

Caught by Scum Attack

    Yu Baoyuan was almost choked to death by him.

    Lu Yang, a stupid chicken, couldn't show his vigor at the critical moment!

    Lu Yang took a sip of the liquor, "Bao Yuan, are you also a member of this club?"

    "No," Yu Baoyuan said, shaking his head, "Lu Yang is a member. He took me to have a look by the way."

    "Really?" Lu Yang still had a faint smile in his eyes, and stretched out his hand to pull at his tie, "I also stopped by to go shopping today. I haven't rested for almost a month, and I'm tired."

    "Lu is always busy, but he has to pay attention. Your own body."

    Lu Yang smiled at him, "Thank you." As he

    said, he nodded with Yu Baoyuan, glanced at Lu Yang, turned around and sat back where he was.

    After Lu Yang walked on his long legs, Yu Baoyuan turned his head and saw Lu Yang's eyes fired at Lu Yang's back. Lu Yang's little white face was red, obviously thinking about something he shouldn't think about. thing.

    Yu Baoyuan knocked him on the head

    , "I'm back." Lu Yang woke up suddenly, "Yu Baoyuan, did you hear?"

    " Have you heard ?"

    Lu Yang swallowed, "He said he was tired!"

    Yu Baoyuan didn't know why. Spreading his hands, "So?"

    Lu Yang, the little chicken, looked decisive, "I can."

    Yu Baoyuan hummed and nodded, "Really?"

    Lu Yang raised his eyebrows, "Almost... What do you think of him?"

    Yu Baoyuan nodded, "I think it's pretty good. Handsome, golden and gentle, he is a good candidate to live together."

    "More than that," Lu Yang's eyes were bright. "I tell you, using my years of experience to sum up, he..."

    Yu Baoyuan looked at him with an emotional look, and expected that he was going to say something shocking, and immediately covered his ears: "The chicken is about to crow again!"

    Lu Yang ignored Yu Baoyuan, nagging and nagging to finish what he should say.

    Yu Baoyuan covered his ears and didn't hear it, but he could see Lu Yang's gradually presumptuous smile.

    When Lu Yang finished speaking, Yu Baoyuan lowered his hand to support his head, and a smile flashed in his eyes, "Since I've seen it all, go up and hook up!"

    Lu Yang shrank his shoulders, "Really going?"

    Yu Baoyuan looked at him suddenly. A little timid, and when I recalled the appearance of him shrinking in front of Lu Yang before, I suddenly understood, "You have withered when you do the real thing? You are all blowing out your sorrow, right?" You won't..."

    "So what!" Lu Yang blushed with shame, "I just didn't open it, is it wrong!"

    Yu Baoyuan looked at Lu Yang's embarrassed look, "Very good, quite Okay. In that case, the time has come!"

    Lu Yang looked at Lu Yang's back, and his heart stopped beating for a while, "Then I really went?"

    "What is it," Yu Baoyuan glared at him. At a glance, he turned his head and saw a little boy approaching Lu Yang, and he seemed to mean to hook up, "Look, those boys are braver than you, they are ahead!"

    Lu Yang was so excited that his fighting spirit suddenly ignited. , Staring angrily at the little boy who was close to Lu Yang, "The man's double eyelids are cut with a utility knife, so he dare to snatch someone from me?"

    He took a deep breath, trying to calm down as much as possible, "I'll go right now. "

    Yu Baoyuan gave an encouragement, and saw Lu Yang pass by on the same hand.

    It's really worrying.

    Lu Yang walked to Lu Yang and said something to the little boy. The little boy immediately ran away, covering his face.

    Yu Baoyuan's eyes suddenly became a little surprised, and then he understood.

    As long as Lu Yang doesn't face Lu Yang, the trick of playing tricks is that the old sow wears a bra, one set after another.

    The music continues, and the hot performances on the stage are still passionate. He looked at the battle on Lu Yang's side. He was too far away and couldn't hear clearly, so he couldn't see what was going on.

    I took out my mobile phone to see that it was a bit late, and Taro was still waiting for him to feed him cat food.

    Thinking about this, he sent a letter to Lu Yang and left the bar first.

    When he walked out of the bar, a night breeze blew on his face, it was cold, and he immediately wrapped his clothes tightly.

    Holding a cell phone and planning to call a car, a black car slowly moved to his side.

    Yu Baoyuan thought he was blocking other people's way, so he deliberately gave way to the side. Who knew that as soon as he left, the car moved aside at his pace.

    It seems a little strange.

    Yu Baoyuan raised his head and glanced at the black luxury car, just hitting the front window and slowly descending.

    The window was lowered, and sitting inside was Gu Feng with a slightly blue face.

    His voice was dangerous, "Is it enough?"

    ???????????????