Chapter 87

Whoever does it is responsible

    The snowy weather was particularly relaxing, and Yu Baoyuan naturally got up very late.

    The New Year is almost here, and there are fewer and fewer people. He thought, after a few more days of business, he would give a few shop assistants a holiday, and the Super Ingot would also be closed first and opened after the new year.

    Therefore, it is not easy to get inventory and check inventory these days.

    He finally got up from the bed, brushed his teeth and washed his face, and made himself some breakfast. While doing this, the phone rang suddenly. He picked it up and saw that it was an unfamiliar number: "Hey, who?"

    "It's me, Jiang Er."

    During this time, Jiang Hao came to Super Ingot to buy yogurt and breakfast every day, and he became familiar with Yu Baoyuan. Therefore, Yu Baoyuan was not embarrassed to be so polite and called him Jiang Ershao, but dropped the last word and called him Jiang Er. After coming and going, Jiang Er himself also accepted this name.

    "It turned out to be you. I didn't save your number. I thought it was a harassing call." Yu Baoyuan clamped the phone to his shoulder. "Is there anything wrong with calling so early in the morning?"

    "Early in the morning?" Jiang Er was there. He let out a low laugh, "Baoyuan, it's time to go to work."

    Yu Baoyuan rolled his head and looked at the wall clock on the wall. It was indeed.

    "I'm right at the door of your store," Jiang Er smiled, "but you didn't come, I want to drink coffee."

    "Drink coffee and let He Hui and the others make it for you. Coffee beans are there... .."

    "I want to drink your soak."

    Yu Baoyuan was taken aback, turning over the handle of the egg in his hand, "What?"

    "Don't get me wrong," Jiang Er's voice seemed more magnetic and nice across the phone line, "I I think the mellowness of your coffee suits my taste. It’s almost as good as others make it."

    "Praise me so much," Yu Baoyuan said as he put the fried eggs on the plate, "If you are not busy, first. Sitting in the store, I will be here soon."

    Jiang Er nodded at the other end, "Well, wait for you."

    Yu Baoyuan received the phone and served another bowl of white fungus porridge from the pressure cooker. Before the first mouthful of porridge was delivered to my mouth, there was a gentle tentative knock on the door.

    Yu Baoyuan frowned: "Who is it?"

    "It's me." Gu Feng's voice.

    Yu Baoyuan rolled his eyes, took a sip of porridge, walked to the door and opened the door, "What's the matter with you? When did I say you become so troublesome?"

    After a period of exercise, Gu Feng has already It is completely capable of withstanding Yu Baoyuan's language attacks. He tied his tie on himself, and said, "You spare time this afternoon, and I will take you to buy something."

    "What?"

    Gu Feng raised his head, "What the child needs must be prepared in advance.

    " Why are you going to buy with me?" Yu Baoyuan gave him a glance and hummed, "I can do it myself."

    Gu Feng looked at Yu Baoyuan and said, "You opened a shop and rented a house and hired four shop assistants. How much money is left in it? Your shop hasn't made a profit. You said you want to give your child the best that you can afford now?"

    "I..." Yu Baoyuan's face flushed. "When the bill is settled to cover the cost, the money I made is enough to buy it!

    Are you looking down on who you are! Is it great to be rich? Do whatever you want with money?"

    "Well, do whatever you want," Gu Feng nodded, "I am also a son. His father, I have the responsibility and the right to give him money to buy things."

    Yu Baoyuan blinked sharply, "Do you agree to sign the agreement?"

    "Agree," Gu Feng said quietly, "but the specific terms have to be negotiated. If you go with me this afternoon, we can start the discussion this afternoon."

    "Good." Yu Baoyuan nodded.

    The sooner the agreement is settled, the better. The sooner the responsibilities of raising the two are set, he can also work hard to save money for his children in that direction.

    "Then I will pick you up this afternoon," Gu Feng breathed a sigh of relief, and finally tied his tie on his hand. It's just that his hands are still swollen, wrapped in gauze, and the tie that comes out of his hands is crumpled and ugly. His face was a little bad, and he secretly raised his eyes to look at Yu Baoyuan, "...Tie me a tie?"

    "No help."

    Gu Feng was silent for a while: "You hurt my hand. "

    I'm pooh," Yu Baoyuan took a sip, "I'm the one who made my stomach bigger!"

    "So I'm in charge," Gu Feng looked up and down, "You have to be responsible, too. I can't tie my hand. "

    Yu Baoyuan was about to be laughed at by Gu Feng.

    This bastard hasn't learned it, but it has learned to be cheeky.

    Even the reason for such an old donkey's hard shit can be said!

    Yu Baoyuan walked in front of Gu Feng and pulled off his tie. Before he noticed, he tightened the tie fiercely, grabbed Gu Feng's neck, and said viciously, "Next time, yourself, fasten it!"

    A pause and a pinch will surely tidy people up.

    Gu Feng was choked and coughed, his face looked a little ugly, but fortunately he didn't get angry. Looking at the tie tied around his neck, inexplicably, it feels particularly pleasing to the eye.

    "It's over, get out." Yu Baoyuan finished speaking coldly, and closed the door with a slam.

    Gu Feng stood outside the door and took a deep breath.

    He said that he would take care of Yu Baoyuan, and he would definitely stay here for a long time. Even if he suffered a setback, he never thought about moving back to his big villa. He didn't really understand what he was waiting for, but he always had a faint feeling that he couldn't accept that he couldn't communicate with this person in the house.

    He didn't quite understand his state at this time, he thought, it is necessary to find a professional person to ask.

    After finishing his mood, Gu Feng glanced deeply at Yu Baoyuan's door, then turned and went downstairs.