Chapter 112

The two men meet and will fight

    Bai Xiangsheng came out of the intensive care unit and changed his sterile clothes. Seeing Yu Baoyuan standing at the door, his eyes were a little surprised, but he just nodded, and the two sat down silently outside.

    Yu Baoyuan handed some food to him: "Didn't eat?"

    "Well, I didn't have time," Bai Xiangsheng took the rice ball in Yu Baoyuan's hand and took a sip in his mouth, "I'm worried about him, I'm not in the mood and I don't have time to eat. Now that it's empty, it's time to eat a little."

    "It's out of danger, let's put your mind at ease, I believe you will wake up soon."

    Bai Xiangsheng hummed, with rice balls in his mouth, suddenly He raised his head, as if he had made a decision: "When the stupid dragon wakes up, I will go to Meng's house with him."

    "To Meng's house?" Yu Baoyuan raised his eyebrows in surprise, "Go to Meng's house. What are they doing? Those people are not fuel-efficient lamps."

    "It's because those people always want to make small calculations behind their backs, so I'm going," Bai Xiangsheng said with a sneer, "President Gu said that Meng Chuan has already caught him. When the time comes, Meng Chuan will pay the price. When the stupid dragon wakes up, I will go to the Meng family with him. I want to tell those people that Meng Manglong is in charge of the Meng family now. Meng Manglong just loves me, and they are not convinced. Then get out of the

    Meng family ."

    Yu Baoyuan smiled slightly when he saw Bai Xiangsheng's aggressive appearance.

    Sure enough, it was still the powerful Doctor White.

    "The juniors of the Meng family have already made a mess behind their backs more than once," Bai Xiangsheng narrowed his eyes, indifferent and dangerous, "This time, he actually dared to make trouble when Manglong entered the operating room, and he wanted to Breaking us up, heh, it's time to teach them a lesson and let them know their weight."

    Yu Baoyuan nodded.

    Bai Xiangsheng suddenly turned his head and looked at Yu Baoyuan's stomach. He's wearing a loose suede jacket today, so he doesn't show off his belly. Bai Xiangsheng reached out and touched his clothes: "Is the due date coming soon?"

    "It is estimated that there are still a month or two," Yu Baoyuan touched his round belly, and a trace of anxiety inevitably appeared in his eyes, "Probably after the year."

    Bai Xiangsheng nodded: "There will inevitably be an imbalance in mentality before giving birth, you have to pay attention to adjusting it. A man gives birth to a child... Even if I am exposed to clinical cases for the first time, everything must be careful. Be careful."

    "I trust you." Yu Baoyuan tried his best to smile.

    As the pregnancy got longer, so did his bond with the little bastard in his belly.

    In the beginning, only his son occasionally stretched his little foot and kicked his stomach. Now, Yu Baoyuan even suspected that this little bastard was doing radio gymnastics on time in his stomach every day, and he was so noisy.

    "If you have any questions, you must give me feedback in time," Bai Xiangsheng wiped his face, "I heard from Gu Feng that there are foreign experts who have experience in this field, and they will come by plane these days, and stay here until your production. With them around, I don't think there should be too much of a problem."