Chapter 104

A small room for my son

    Gu Feng drove the car all the way to the gate of Super Yuanbao.

    As the Chinese New Year is approaching, the business of Super Yuanbao has gradually decreased. There are only a few leisurely customers in the store, but it is not busy.

    When Gu Feng got out of the car and walked into the store, He Hui and Xu Jiajia were both sitting and playing with their mobile phones. Sitting behind the counter, Yu Baoyuan was so bored that he started playing Spider Solitaire on the computer.

    Yu Baoyuan tilted his head from behind the computer, saw Gu Feng, and said in surprise, "Why are you here again?"

    "Bring you lunch," Gu Feng said calmly, walked to the counter, put down the bag, Take out the boxes of food carefully prepared by the nutritionist, "eat it while it's hot."

    "No need," Yu Baoyuan replied, "I ordered takeout, and it will be there in a while."

    Gu Feng didn't listen to him and brought himself with him The lid of the food box that came was opened.

    The dishes are rich, the meat and vegetables are evenly matched, the nutrition is comprehensive, and the aroma floats out, making Yu Baoyuan gluttons come out in an instant.

    "Doctor Bai has said that the things you call outside are not necessarily clean and nutritionally unbalanced," Gu Feng stubbornly sat beside Yu Baoyuan, handed him the rice and a pair of chopsticks, "I hired The nutritionist has specially customized the pregnancy recipe for you, so eat it quickly."

    Yu Baoyuan hesitated.

    "Just think that I am for my son." Gu Feng said softly.

    Having said that, Yu Baoyuan just put down the grudge in his heart, picked up his chopsticks, and quickly picked up a piece of duck meat in sauce. This duck meat in sauce is delicious and juicy, stewed to a soft and tender texture, and topped with a special savory sauce. When you bite into it, the gravy is dripping and the aroma is overflowing. It is extremely delicious.

    "How does it taste?" Gu Feng asked expectantly.

    Yu Baoyuan's tongue lightly licked the sauce on the corner of his mouth, and smashed it: "It's...not bad."

    Gu Feng nodded with satisfaction, took out a napkin from the side, and helped Yu Baoyuan wipe the sauce stains off his lips: "Then I will ask the nutritionist to design a recipe according to your physical condition."

    Yu Baoyuan didn't say anything, lowered his head Eat silently.

    After the meal, Gu Feng put away the large and small food boxes on the table, looked at Yu Baoyuan, hesitated for a moment, and said, "I have prepared my son's room for him."

    Yu Baoyuan wiped his mouth and raised his head. : "In your original villa?"

    "Well." Gu Feng nodded.

    Yu Baoyuan smiled clearly: "Okay, I know, I will prepare as soon as possible here."

    Gu Feng frowned slightly: "Or... you don't prepare first, move back and live together. ?"

    Yu Baoyuan hummed, "No."

    "Why?"

    "We made it very clear before," Yu Baoyuan stood up, his belly became more and more round, so it was a little difficult to move, "My son is raised together. , but they don't live together and live their own lives. This is the bottom line."