Chapter 99

Regret for letting go of your hand

    Taro was awakened by the sound of the broken cup, jumped out of the cat's nest, and hunched over, obviously already in a state of preparation before the battle.

    Yu Baoyuan didn't have time to care about it, he only knew that there were too many other things in his heart, and today's one thing was pressing down like a big mountain, and he felt very uncomfortable.

    He wanted to vent.

    He looked at Gu Feng's handsome face and gritted his teeth: "If you want to hear me scold, I'll scold you. I have wanted to scold you for a long time! Gu Feng, we have been together for five years, You have been living comfortably in the past five years, but do you know how aggrieved I feel? You go out and spend a lot of time, and I, a big man, cook for you at home and do housework for you. I have to pretend that I don't care about anything and wait for you to eat. If you want it, I have to put on a pose that you like and let you fuck it!"

    Gu Feng didn't say anything, he only knew that his heart was immediately seized.

    "Do you think I'd be willing to do these things? What the hell is my father for? Isn't it just because of the feelings in your heart that you take as a joke, and you don't care?" Yu Baoyuan became more and more excited as he spoke, as if A lead was ignited, and it burned to the deepest part of my heart, "Do you care a little about what kind of shit I've been living this year?"

    "I admit," Gu Feng took a deep breath. "I didn't do it well."

    "You didn't do it well, you don't fucking look like a boyfriend at all," Yu Baoyuan said, his whole body trembling, "You don't care about me at all, I'm dead or not. You don't care if you live, you only care if the meal is ready for you tonight, you only care if I wash myself before you want to fuck someone, you're a jerk, there's been no worse than you in the past five years !"

    Gu Feng was not angry, he knew that Yu Baoyuan needed to vent at this moment.

    He still stood, his throat rolled: "Go on."

    "Do you still want to hear it?" Yu Baoyuan sneered, "You have been with you for five years, and I dare to say that you haven't done a single thing that's sorry for you. There's not a day when you don't care. It's better for you to take it for granted. Your cousin is better. I stumbled in secret, and I had to endure it time and time again, I said, why do you take care of your family and exploit others like this?"

    Yu Baoyuan only felt that his blood was surging, and his mind was dizzy for a while.

    He knew he was in a bad mood right now.

    But he really had enough.

    Originally, these things should be rotten in the stomach, after all, the past is also in the past. But I didn't expect bad luck to love him so much and follow him everywhere. Even if he broke up with Gu Feng, he still couldn't escape the center of the storm.

    "You guys are rejecting me, rejecting me, how can I treat you well and you are disdainful, then can't I just leave?" Yu Baoyuan's voice was getting louder and louder, "I finally opened a shop, and I want to make money for my children. Some milk powder money. I finally stood up by myself, and I want to live a personal life, why do you want to pinch my hope! Can't you see me?"

    Gu Feng rushed forward and hugged Yu Baoyuan in his arms. Li: "Speak up, and scold all the things that have been held back in the past few years."

    Yu Baoyuan looked up, only to feel the warm liquid rolling down his eyes: "You people..."

    His whole body All trembling.

    Something in my heart seemed to be ignited and exploded violently. Those bad pictures, those dark and depressing memories that I thought I had forgotten, but had never been forgotten, all poured out.

    Every night when Gu Feng said he wanted to work, he actually went to have dinner with Chen Lining to make a warm meal. He didn’t know how many times he wandered on the balcony, just to see if Gu Feng’s car came back in the distance; countless times he wanted to save money The luxury shirt that money bought, as soon as he turned his head, it turned out that Gu Feng had already bought it for Chen Lining as a small daily gift.

    Every time the New Year's bell rang, whether Gu Feng was working overtime or going to send a surprise to Chen Lining again, he hoped that Gu Feng would come back sooner and have a taste of the New Year's Eve dinner he cooked all day. He didn't feel like the day was wasted in one bite.

    But he was disappointed time and time again.

    Every time he poured out these cold dishes, he wanted to smash a plate directly into Gu Feng's face, telling him that I would quit, I would leave, and don't want you to be this shitty boyfriend.

    But he didn't.

    In my heart, I was always thinking, what if?

    What if his conscience finds out tomorrow? What if he knows how much you love him tomorrow and how wronged you are? What if he is warmed by the love that spreads all over his life tomorrow? What if he plans to come back to you tomorrow and have a good life with you?

    What if?

    But he, Yu Baoyuan, was a person with terrible luck.

    Cupid and Yue Lao have made so many marriages for the world, but they have not been able to pull a thin red thread for him, who is so thirsty that his eyes are red. The care he pays is never consumed and never answered.

    He finally decided to break up with Gu Feng, but no one would let him go. He finally opened a shop and lived his own life, but there are still people who want to find someone to smash his shop, wanting to secretly ruin his efforts.

    It was hard to pull a foot out of the quagmire, but someone pushed it in again.

    Yu Baoyuan was hugged tightly by Gu Feng, and he bit his shoulder directly with hatred, biting so tightly, he was biting with all his strength, like a wounded beast, his eyes were red. .

    Gu Feng didn't struggle, and didn't even frown.

    He felt Yu Baoyuan, who was being held in his arms, bow his head, and his body trembled. He only felt that every time Yu Baoyuan trembled, it was as if a needle had been inserted into his chest, and the pain was densely hurting into the deepest part of his heart.

    They hugged each other and bit each other under the dim light. They were deadlocked for a long time, until Taro meowed boredly, and then went back to the cat's nest.

    Gu Feng didn't know how long it was, and softly called Yu Baoyuan's name.

    no response.

    He turned his head slightly and saw that Yu Baoyuan, who was extremely tired, had closed his eyes and fell into a heavy sleep without knowing when, his face was still wet with tears.

    He gently picked him up, put him on the bed in the bedroom, and covered him with a quilt.

    Yu Baoyuan murmured and turned around.

    Gu Feng sat beside his bed, looked at his sleeping face, and then his heart moved, suddenly lowered his head and kissed his lips.

    Familiar and missed taste.

    "It was my fault," he said in a hoarse voice. "If time goes back, I really want to go back to the day I broke up with you... Whatever you say, I have to keep you."

    Yu Baoyuan fell asleep . It was very heavy, the curtains were not drawn, and the light moonlight shrouded his face.

    Gu Feng rolled his throat, lowered his head, kissed his cheek again, and smiled bitterly: "Maybe you don't believe it anymore, but I still have to say...Yu Baoyuan, I'm starting to regret letting go of you. hand."