Chapter 123

I'm so happy to kick my daddy

    After two days of observation, experts agreed that the child was in good health and could be taken out of the incubator.

    Yu Baoyuan was lying on the hospital bed and could not get out of bed. It was Gu Feng who picked up the child.

    When Bai Xiangsheng took Gu Jiarui out of the incubator, Gu Jiarui was already awake, staring at the strange and new things around him with his black eyes, his small mouth whimpering, and no one knew what he was talking about what.

    Bai Xiangsheng said: "The child's weight is 3.2 kilograms now, and all physical data are normal."

    After speaking, Bai Xiangsheng slowly handed the child over to Gu Feng's arms.

    Bai Xiangsheng had given Gu Feng several times before how and how to hold a child. Gu Feng had a good grasp of it before, but theory is one thing, practice is another. The real baby was held in his arms, and he was in a hurry immediately. As a

    result, the child's wrapping was struggled to open. The Gu family, father and son, one big and one small, stared at each other with their eyes open, and the scene was a little awkward for a while.

    After a long time, Gu Jiarui suddenly raised his short legs and kicked Gu Feng's chest.

    Then the little bastard giggled as if he thought he had done something amazing.

    There was a low laugh in the incubator.

    Gu Feng was kicked like this, as if he was hit by something in his heart. He turned his attention to the soft little

    guy .

    He... really became a dad.

    This feeling is so real and vivid.

    "Look at how lively and active Young Master Gu looks, maybe he will be an athlete in the future," Anna said while covering her mouth with a smile, "It's really cute."

    "I can feel it since Baoyuan was pregnant," Bai Xiangsheng's eyes He also smiled crookedly, lowered his head and coaxed the child a few times, "This little guy is very active and lively. If he grows into a cheerful and sunny boy in the future, he will be fascinated by many girls. Child, isn't it, Rui Rui?"

    Gu Jiarui giggled endlessly, as if agreeing with Bai Xiangsheng's words.

    Gu Feng held the child stiffly, looked at his small face, but thought in his heart, if he hadn't done so many wrongs before, and if Yu Baoyuan was still with him now, then the picture of this family of three should How sweet

    and touching .

    He is such a bastard, Gu Feng regretted that his bowels were turning green. It was he who destroyed this beauty himself.

    Several people followed Gu Feng back to Yu Baoyuan's ward.

    Gu Feng carefully put the child into Yu Baoyuan's arms, and Yu Baoyuan's movements in taking the child felt extraordinarily skilled and careful.

    He hugged his little baby nervously, coaxed a few words in a low voice, but his eyes couldn't help but get wet.

    Finally, he lowered his head and kissed the child lightly on the forehead.

    Dad will always love you, let you be loved by thousands, and grow up happily like a little prince, Yu Baoyuan secretly said in his heart.

    Gu Feng pushed in a prepared baby cot from outside. This cot is different from ordinary cots. There are many high-tech technologies in it, which can protect the baby's respiratory tract and safety. The price is very expensive but very practical.

    The little boy Gu Jiarui was lying in the crib, and his little mouth smashing it was very cute and cute, which made Anna's motherhood burst out all of a sudden.

    Anna helped the little guy tuck the quilt: "Oh, really, seeing such a cute Rui Rui makes me want to have children."

    Yu Baoyuan chuckled and said, "You should almost start planning."

    "The eight characters haven't even been written yet," Anna curled her lips. "Even the blind date has been frustrated. I really don't know when I can meet someone with a predestined relationship."

    "No way?" Yu Baoyuan felt a lot more relaxed recently, "You With such a beautiful and successful woman, will there be men who look down on you?"

    Anna smoothed her hair and said, "Is that one? Pan Kou Xiao O You is also desolate? ?Lan Xiangyao? You Ye┑appearance is still lying about fresh prayers to rise up the alliance? Threatening words to step on?

    A nurse jokingly said, "Then we won't be convinced. What's wrong with the smaller breasts? Save the fabric for the country."

    Anna was delighted: "Come on, the extra stuff is more than the savings."

    Yu Baoyuan snorted: "If you don't want this kind of ignorant man, don't want it. He's not worthy of you.

    " Come on me, the old lady still looks down on him. He drives a Xiali, and the old lady drives...but a BMW!"