Chapter 101

I want to be nice to you

    After a breakfast, Yu Baoyuan just stretched out.

    Bai Xiangsheng sat aside and calmly counted what Yu Baoyuan ate.

    Very good, two cages of Xiaolongbao, two vegetable buns, two meat buns, a bowl of big wontons, three fried dough sticks, a bowl of rock sugar and blood swallow porridge, and a bowl of soy milk.

    His face trembled slightly: "You...the breakfast is very rich, and you eat...a little bit."

    Yu Baoyuan patted his bulging belly as a matter of course: "Isn't this for two people? "

    This... three people may not be able to finish it." Bai Xiangsheng said calmly.

    Yu Baoyuan was stubborn: "Maybe the thing in his stomach is greedy?"

    Anyway, it's not that he is greedy.

    It must be this little bastard's son who eats a lot.

    Bai Xiangsheng coughed lightly: "You still control it. Although it is said that your appetite will increase during pregnancy, hunger and fullness are a burden on your body."

    Yu Baoyuan raised his brows and laughed.

    After breakfast was over, he naturally had to go to Super Yuanbao to have a look. Today should be the last day of business. I have to go and check everything in the store carefully, turn off the electric switch, lock the door of the store, and wait for the opening after the new year.

    Bai Xiangsheng volunteered to drive, driving the slightly familiar silver-gray minivan, carrying Yu Baoyuan to the door of Super Yuanbao.

    Yu Baoyuan just got out of the car door, only to see a person standing in front of him smoking at the door.

    Jiang smelly.

    At this time, Jiang Hao had a pair of sports white shoes without any stains, and a pair of simple jeans wrapped around his slightly crossed slender legs. He was wearing a slightly thin grey sweater. In order to keep out the cold, he only wore an off-white scarf around his neck, which seemed a little inconsistent in this cold weather.

    He stood at the door with his head bowed slightly, the bridge of his nose was high, and the outline of his face was tough and handsome.

    Yu Baoyuan closed the car door, just as Jiang Hao also raised his head and saw Yu Baoyuan coming, he hurriedly dropped the cigarette in his hand and stepped on it with the sole of his shoe: "Baoyuan, you are here."

    Yu Baoyuan smiled at him: " Why don't you go in?"

    "It's too stuffy inside," Jiang Hao walked over to Yu Baoyuan, "I want to drink coffee, I'll be waiting for you outside."

    "Didn't I give you a can of coffee beans last time?" Yu Baoyuan pushed open the door Went into the store.

    Inside the store, Xu Jiajia and He Hui were both sitting behind the counter. As the Chinese New Year approached, the number of customers in the store gradually decreased, and even Xu Jiajia and the others had a lot of leisure time.

    "There are coffee beans, but the brewed coffee is always a little bit more interesting." Jiang Hao said with a smile.

    Yu Baoyuan smiled and shook his head, walked to the back kitchen, and slowly brewed a pot of coffee.

    Jiang Hao drank the coffee brewed by Yu Baoyuan and smacking his lips contentedly: "It's so fragrant, after drinking this, I have the energy for the whole day."

    Yu Baoyuan sat behind the counter and turned over the list of goods without saying a word. .

    Jiang Hao looked at Yu Baoyuan's profile, an inexplicable look flashed in his eyes. He seemed to hesitate for a while, before he took off the off-white scarf around his neck, walked over to Yu Baoyuan, and wrapped the scarf around him.

    Yu Baoyuan was a little surprised by his actions: "Jiang Er, you are..."

    "It's so cold outside, you're not afraid of freezing if you wear so little?" Jiang Hao smiled, "Wait your scarf, wait a minute. When I go out later, I won't be afraid of the wind blowing into my clothes."

    After saying that, he smiled slightly, turned around and pushed open the door, walked out of the store, and went to the company.

    Yu Baoyuan looked at Jiang Haojianlang's back and felt a little inexplicable.

    Could it be... because he gave him a can of coffee beans, so this person was thinking about what to give in return?

    Xu Jiajia on the side was wiping the milk tea machine, looked at Yu Baoyuan's expression, and laughed: "Boss, this is a peach blossom luck?"

    "Go," Yu Baoyuan scolded with a smile, "what a mess, I guess it is an ordinary courtesy exchange, small What are the girls thinking about every day?"

    Xu Jiajia came over and said, "It's normal for two girls to give away scarves. But two big men..."

    Yu Baoyuan picked it up. She raised her eyebrows, waiting for her next sentence.

    "Between two big men, I always feel that there is something deep inside." Xu Jiajia smiled strangely.

    Yu Baoyuan glared at her and said nothing.

    Although the wind outside was piercingly cold, fortunately, the heating inside the house was fully on, so there was no need to wear a coat and a scarf in the house. Yu Baoyuan took off his jacket, and took off the scarf around his neck that Jiang Hao had given him.

    As soon as he touched the scarf, he touched a paper label.

    He put the small tag on the scarf in front of him and was stunned.

    There is no brand information on the label, there is no wash mark, just simple, handwritten five words. One by one I want to be nice to you.