Chapter 160.5

Lu Yang is eager to try

    Lu Yang couldn't help showing a smile when he saw Lu Yang's silly appearance.

    When I first met Lu Yang, this man behaved very badly, shivering like a country chicken who had never seen the world. Later, he sent him messages on WeChat from time to time, and the two occasionally made appointments for a meal and a stroll, but Lu Yang gradually discovered that this person's personality was particularly appealing to him.

    It looks arrogant and arrogant, but it actually looks like a small pet, waiting for someone to touch its head.

    Lu Yang has always been serious and cautious about his feelings. Therefore, he did not express his intentions to Lu Yang. .

    He looked at Lu Yang who was standing in front of him at this time, smiled and pinched his earlobe: "Come on, close your eyes."

    Lu Yang swallowed, closed his eyes, and suddenly opened them again: "What are you doing?"

    "Don't ask, just close it."

    Lu Yang closed his eyes forcefully, then suddenly opened them again: "Don't do this, I'm afraid you'll hit me."

    Lu Yang smiled helplessly, resting his hands on his hands . He grabbed the back of his head and kissed him directly.

    After the entanglement of his lips and tongue, Lu Yang slowly let go of the person in front of him, with a hint of warmth in his eyes: "Do you feel anything?"

    Lu Yang thought about it carefully: "No...no special feeling, just I feel you sucking my mouth."

    Lu Yang's smile froze instantly.

    A good romantic French kiss turned into a mouth-sucking when it reached the little man's mouth.

    vulgar, vulgar!

    He quickly took off his dirty apron? G was on the side, and he held Lu Yang down on the sofa, his eyes gradually burning with fire: "The word sucking is not good. I want you to Take a good look at it, your man's physical strength."

    Lu Yang's breath became thicker and heavier.

    "Oil and condoms, I'm all ready," Lu Yang smiled even more ambivalently, he was an elite abstinence-like beast at this moment, "Go to the bedroom after dinner, my husband will let you know... .... what is it like to be in a bridal chamber."