Chapter 166

Punish you to continue to practice kissing skills

    "You will always be my mother," Lu Yang said in a relaxed tone, but there was no lack of firmness in it, "but I have one more thing to say to you. I know you are a very talented person. The mother of my own ideas, but, I have grown up long ago, and I can lead Lu to achieve greater success, which means that I already have my own ideas and decisions."

    After speaking, Lu Yang pulled Lu Yang to stand up, He put his arms around him: "I know that there are many marriages around you that are connected by interests. But, Mom, I am a person who pursues the quality of life to the extreme. My own lover is also my favorite. , the one I like the most, the one I want to spend a lifetime with him. Wen Yun is a good girl, but unfortunately, I don't have the idea of ​​spending a lifetime with her, I hope you can see this clearly."

    Madam Jiang's eyes were suddenly surprised . rounded.

    Lu Yang has never swept her face like this before!

    She stood up tremblingly, looking straight at Lu Yang with unbelievable eyes: "Xiao Yang, I'm your mother!"

    "I know," Lu Yang nodded, "but, in my opinion, Parents can put forward reasonable suggestions for their children's marriage, but they have no right to force their children to marry whom, right? Elders do not represent absolute rule and authority, what do you think?"

    Jiang Huizhen always knew that her son was very talkative. Otherwise, it will not be able to win repeatedly in various business competitions.

    She wanted to refute, but she felt like she was arguing, she gritted her teeth: "Lu Yang, mother is for your own good. You and that man will have no good results. Only Yunyun, Only then can I give you happiness."

    "No," Lu Yang shook his head, "Wen Yun won't make me happy, what Wen Yun brings is only your own satisfaction, mother, and the face of your family. It's not a reason to be good for me, I know you are good for me, Mom, but if I suffer a lot in my marriage with Wen Yun, can you, Mom, bear the consequences for me?"

    Mrs. Jiang swallowed and said nothing.

    "Mom, you can't help me bear the consequences," Lu Yang took a deep breath. "So, let me choose. Whether I win beautifully or lose miserably, at least I am willing.

    " Lu Yang next to him clasped his fingers.

    The little villain is quite smart, knowing that it is best not to speak at this time, lest it will be more difficult to control the war, Lu Yang smiled quietly in his heart.

    Mrs. Jiang had calmed down, and she gave Lu Yang a cold look: "Lu Yang, I can't tell you. But Mom wants to tell you sternly, the Lu family can't allow you to bring back a man with integrity."

    Lu Yang She smiled inexplicably: "Really?"

    "It doesn't matter if you don't listen to me," Jiang Huizhen straightened her clothes, "you have no reason to disobey your father's words. On top of that, there is your grandfather. Yes. You haven't completely taken charge of the Lu family all these years, and your grandfather is still inspecting several grandchildren over and over again, so you should think about it clearly." Lu Yang led Lu Yang and walked to Jiang Huizhen: "I've already figured it out. Everything. It's useless to say anything now, only at the end will you know who made the right choice."

    Madam Jiang looked at Lu Yang and sneered, "Oh? Is that right?"