Chapter 14

He Passed Through the Boundless Sea of ​​People

    Gu Feng was walking slowly in the snow with Yu Baoyuan on his back. After a long silence, he asked aloud.

    "There are so many grievances in my heart, why don't you tell me?"

    Yu Baoyuan leaned on his shoulders, as if he was going to fall asleep, muttering in a low voice, "What's the use to tell you, you don't like me...

    " Who told you to be like a cow?"

    Yu Baoyuan pursed his mouth, not even knowing that tears fell from his eyes, "I will go after a while, and I will go far, so that you will never find it. You just want to think about it again. Give me 30 pieces of cake, you have no chance to give it!"

    Gu Feng sighed and touched his cold cheek, "Will I give you this year's birthday, okay?"

    "You lie to me."

    "Don't lie to you, definitely don't lie to you!"

    "You all lie to me, you don't want me, drive me away..."

    Gu Feng suppressed the soreness in his heart, his voice softened, "No, no No one will want you."

    He suddenly remembered the first time he saw Yu Baoyuan five years ago.

    Wearing a white sweater, black pants and white shoes, clean and tidy. There was a diamond-like light in his eyes, and occasionally a little fox-like cunning flashed.

    In the past five years, Yu Baoyuan has treated him really well, to the bone.

    Yu Baoyuan took his whole person in, desperately to please someone. Without the gentle grandparents and the parents who can rely on, Yu Baoyuan already regards Gu Feng as the most important person in his life.

    But what about him?

    When Yu Baoyuan was busy making various health porridge to take care of his stomach and scalded his hands out of blisters, he was sending text messages to Chen Lining, and he was telling Chen Lining a blushing heartbeat. Yu Baoyuan stayed alone in the empty villa, while he boarded the plane and went to Los Angeles to hug Chen Lining.

    For Chen Lining, he mercilessly kicked Yu Baoyuan out of the house with a cat. But he didn't know that Yu Baoyuan had left Gu Zhai and was already homeless in this world.

    Yu Baoyuan is like a stray cat with a gentle milk and fierceness. He mustered up his courage and tried his best to pass through countless indifferent people and across countless dangerous roads to come to him, trusting him with the softest belly. Want to please him, let him touch.

    But he stabbed the soft belly hard.

    Gu Feng suddenly felt that he had done something wrong with Yu Baoyuan.

    At least...should not be so cruel to him.

    At least, at least for the past six months, he should be better.

    "I miss my mother so much, I miss grandma," Yu Baoyuan was unconscious, and only felt that water beads slipped from his eye sockets. "Did I do something wrong? Why do the children have homes, but I don't have them?"

    "What about you? Nothing is wrong."

    Yu Baoyuan shook his head gently, "I celebrate my birthday alone, celebrate the New Year alone, and go to the hospital for surgery alone. Will I just die like this, and no one will feel sad?"