Chapter 163

I beg you, Xiao Zong

    In the emergency room of the hospital, Yu Baoyuan's feet and head were covered with a thick layer of gauze.

    "It's not a big problem," the doctor said seriously while typing on the keyboard to prescribe medicine for Yu Baoyuan, pushing the glasses on the bridge of his nose, "It's just in time, the bones are not hurt, it's just a problem of tendons and muscles. You don't need to be hospitalized, just take a good rest for a while." Yu Baoyuan's nose was full of the smell of disinfectant, and he sniffed, "Thank you."

    "Well," the doctor took off his glasses and put them aside, "Remember, Don't walk around during this time. Let your family members or friends carry you on your back more so that you don't get seriously injured."

    Before Yu Baoyuan answered, Gu Feng had already nodded his head seriously, "Okay, I understand. Now, is there anything else you need to pay attention to?"

    "I'll give you all the other precautions in Yaozhuo, just see for yourself."

    Gu Feng looked at Yu Baoyuan's pitiful appearance covered in gauze in several places, He said, "Let's go, I'll carry you back."

    Yu Baoyuan didn't want him to carry it, but when he thought of the doctor's instructions just now, he couldn't help it.

    The doctor is on duty here, so at such a late hour, apart from Gu Feng, there is no other coolie to call.

    Gu Feng had already squatted down in front of him, "Come on, come up."

    Yu Baoyuan wrapped his arms around Gu Feng's neck and was carried on his back.

    The pose is extra intimate.

    The two walked to the downstairs of the hospital in this posture, and Gu Feng stuffed Yu Baoyuan into the back seat of the car. Yu Baoyuan coughed lightly and briefly explained his own affairs.

    Gu Feng didn't say anything, just hummed, and the two returned to the apartment in silence.

    Yu Baoyuan was holding the taro, and he was a little worried: "After the anesthetic wears off, I have to take it to the veterinary hospital to see if it doesn't get sick."

    "Well," Gu Feng nodded, turned and squatted beside Yu Baoyuan, put his legs on his knees, frowned as he looked at the place covered with white gauze. After a long time, he raised his head just now, and his sword brows were still tightly knit together, "In this period of time, follow me back to the house in the city center."

    Yu Baoyuan was silent and did not speak.

    "You have also seen the security here, it's not safe, and you need someone to take care of you now, don't you?" Gu Feng rubbed Yu Baoyuan's leg gently, his eyes filled with worry and hope, "I'm far away from you. The store is close to my company, and it is convenient to communicate with you, and you can take good care of your legs."

    Yu Baoyuan turned his head away.

    "Besides, even if you don't think about yourself, you should think about Rui Rui. There are also potential safety hazards in such an environment," Gu Feng sighed, "Bao Yuan, I know you don't like me approaching you any more, don't want to. It's good to accept me again. Or... I will rent the house to you, and the rent,

    water and electricity will be paid at the market price, so you can feel at ease?"

    Yu Baoyuan looked at Gu Feng's almost begging eyes, in his heart Some tangled.