Chapter 39

He Has Adultery with Others

    When Gu Feng came out of the meeting room, it was two hours later than usual.

    Chen Lining couldn't wait that long, he had left earlier, and he had no idea.

    Pick up something to go down, reached the door, stopped by the front desk, "total care, and so on please."

    Gu Feng turned around, two shy young girl in the foreground, "something?"

    "This is someone who brings Come here to give to Assistant Yu," the little girl at the front desk blushed and lowered her head, and handed over the bag with the open mouth. "Assistant Yu is off work. Can you please... take it by the way? Go back and give it to him?"

    Gu Feng nodded and took the bag, "Okay." As he

    said, he walked out.

    After reversing the car and driving on the road, Gu Feng parked the car aside when he ran into a red light. I took out my two mobile phones, one for work and the other for personal use.

    After a glance, he found that there was a missed call on the private cell phone.

    From Yu Baoyuan.

    He frowned slightly, and was about to call back when Chen Lining hurriedly called.

    "Gu Feng?"

    "Yeah." The green light turned on, and Gu Feng put on Bluetooth and said as he drove.

    Chen Lining seemed to hesitate over there, "Are you off work?"

    "Just came out of the company. Something?"

    Chen Lining was silent for a few seconds on the other side of the phone , "Will you come to my Jiangbin villa tonight? "

    What's the matter?"

    "Um..." Chen Lining's voice over there seemed to be particularly ambiguous, "You will know when you come." He

    said, he hung up the phone.

    Gu Feng listened to the beeping sound over there, but his mood was unexpectedly calm and watery.

    He held the steering wheel steadily and turned a turn. Unexpectedly, someone walked quickly from the turn. He hurriedly braked the car and didn't hit it.

    Just after a sigh of relief, Yu Guang glanced at the bag next to it.

    The bag placed on the front passenger's seat slammed the brakes and fell directly to the ground. The loose knots also unraveled, and the contents suddenly fell out.

    He glanced at random and was stunned.

    Parked the car aside, he hesitated, and reached out to pick up the scattered things.

    There are some replenishing things in it, but... it

    's exclusively for pregnant people.

    His brows suddenly wrinkled, and he flipped it again carefully, and found a card. The inscription on the card is written with the three words Bai Xiangsheng. The content of the card is something to note during pregnancy.

    These things were given to Yu Baoyuan?

    Gu Feng recalled that when he went downstairs, the little girl at the front desk said that someone had brought these things to Yu Baoyuan and asked him to take them along the way, so these things were indeed for Yu Baoyuan.

    But... why does Yu Baoyuan need these maternal and child products?

    Could it be...

    a shocking thought suddenly appeared in Gu Feng's mind.

    Could it be that Yu Baoyuan's dog stuff made a woman pregnant outside? !

    Gu Feng's sharp brows frowned, and his eyes were deep and cold and angry.

    Okay, I didn't expect it!

    Yu Baoyuan looked quite honest, secretly even hooking up with a woman, actually making other people's belly bigger?

    Gu Feng was so angry that he shook his hands, immediately picked up the phone, and slapped in angrily.

    "Hello, the phone you dialed is turned off..." The

    machine-like female voice rang.

    He was so angry that he lowered his phone, stepped on the gas pedal, and directly killed Gu Zhai.

    Uncle He was humming a little song and slowly watering the flowers. When Gu Feng was back, he smiled: "Master is back!" Gu Feng slammed the car door, "Where is Yu Baoyuan? Tell him to get out."

    "? Dazzle? Raise the mulberry? Bake asks Buxin to send Xin Xia ň Dan? Dam 嗌 figurines Zhan vomits the barbarian? Leads the stool Qiao 枘? Some Di waved I said it was a trivial matter, so he drove a car After leaving, he may not be able to come back at noon tomorrow."

    "He has a guilty conscience and has escaped?" Gu Feng sneered, "Can you do this kind of thing?"

    Uncle He didn't know it, "What's the matter?

    " Uncle Ho, this thing you do not control, "Gu Feng took a deep breath, look sharp," where did he go? "

    Uncle Ho holding his head," it's like go home ...... is it. "

    Gu Feng nodded and returned to Gu Zhai directly.

    I found that the annoying cat that was usually dangling around was gone.

    Yu Baoyuan is wanting to abscond in fear of sin?

    I ran away because I was afraid of being responsible.

    Gu Feng was so angry that he threw the car key to the ground.

    He walked to the balcony, took his cell phone and started calling Yu Baoyuan over and over again.

    All prompts to shut down.

    Gu Feng looked at the maternity and baby supplies lying aside, and the more he looked at it, the more he looked at it.

    They broke up for about a month. If Yu Baoyuan really made a girl up, he could only do it before they broke up.

    In other words, Yu Baoyuan gave him a green hat?

    Very good, Yu Baoyuan is really capable and promising!

    Gu Feng took a deep breath, found out the address of Yu Baoyuan's hometown, gritted his teeth, and drove out.

    He wanted to question Yu Baoyuan, and now he wanted to ask who that woman was and when did they start their adultery!

    He couldn't wait for a moment.