Chapter 143

From before until now

    It was eleven o'clock in the morning in London, and it was already six o'clock in the afternoon of Beijing time.

    When people in London are bathing in the morning sun, it is already twilight in many parts of the country.

    In winter, it gets dark quickly, and the sunset does not linger in the sky for long, and the layers of night are rendered.

    Gu Feng came out of the hotel, followed by Xiao Zhou. His face was a little red, probably because of drinking.

    Xiao Zhou helped him from behind: "Mr. Gu, aren't you drunk?"

    "It's okay," Gu Feng shook his head, the cool night wind made him more sober, "I didn't drink much, I wasn't drunk. "

    Xiao Zhou didn't speak.

    Mr. Gu invited a few old acquaintances from the tax bureau to have a meal together. He said that it was to connect with each other, but in fact, it was for this period of time, to get through the relationship. As far as the few people just chatted and drank freely, Xiao Zhou felt that Gu's tax case should not be dragged on and could be settled smoothly soon.

    It's just that President Gu looks a little too drunk.

    "I can't drive if I drink, come here." Gu Feng closed his eyes and gave Xiao Zhou the key? G, let Xiao Zhou sit in the driver's seat, got himself into the back seat, leaned on the back of the car seat, and his mind became dizzy groggy.

    Xiao Zhou drove his car to the Gu family mansion.

    He supported Gu Feng, who seemed to have fallen into a drowsiness, took out the key from him, and helped Gu Feng to lie down on the bed, sweating profusely from exhaustion.

    Mr. Gu really deserves to be a trainer, this sturdy and healthy body is heavy enough.

    Xiao Zhou looked at Gu Feng lying on the bed like this, smelling of alcohol, he couldn't think of anything, he gritted his teeth and pushed Gu Feng: "Mr. Gu, let me buy you something to hangover."

    Gu Feng's fans He opened his eyes in a daze, only to feel the dryness in his throat. He raised his voice and said, "No need, you can go back."

    "Or I will call someone to help you..."

    "No need for anything," Gu Feng half-opened his eyes, "I'll do it myself. You go back first."

    Since Mr. Gu had already spoken, Xiao Zhou couldn't stay any longer, nodded and turned to leave.

    Hearing the sound of the door being gently closed, Gu Feng let out a sigh of relief.

    In the dark room, he could only hear his heavy breathing.

    The windows were open with slits, and the winter night wind came in, making it very cold.

    He struggled to get up from the bed, listening only to the lonely sound of the ticking clock. For a moment, he had a feeling of being completely cut off from the world.

    The alcohol made his head hurt a little, but for some reason, he walked to the wine cabinet unconsciously, took out a few bottles of expensive wine, and poured it down his throat.

    He wanted to have a good drink.

    Gu Feng held his mobile phone with the other hand, and he repeatedly looked at the two-word text message from Yu Baoyuan in the mobile phone, like a treasure that could bring salvation. He opened the dialing interface, and before he pressed his finger down, he put the phone aside again.

    He wanted to talk to Yu Baoyuan, but he hesitated and didn't dare to call.

    Gu Feng casually placed the wine bottle on the table, and when he turned his eyes, he saw the things on the cabinet.

    There are a lot of gifts in front of them. Famous watches, top-level tobacco and alcohol, luxury goods... What

    really attracted Gu Feng's attention was a small dusty box at the back.

    With trembling hands he took out the box, dusting it off by the moonlight. The box was opened slowly, and a ring gleamed dimly in the dim light.

    It was given to him by Yu Baoyuan on his birthday in a certain year.

    There was also a small card in the box. Gu Feng took a closer look and found it was Yu Baoyuan's handwriting.

    It was written that this ring was designed by him himself, and was made by a traditional craftsman. At the end of the card, in addition to the words "Happy Birthday", Yu Baoyuan wrote three words -

    I love you.

    It's been too long, and the ink has faded a bit. I love you three words, the color is about to fade.

    Gu Feng's mind suddenly began to turn, he kept recalling, remembering that year, Yu Baoyuan gave him this small box alone and let him open it when he was alone. And he, disdainful of this gift at all, put it on the glove box.

    For the next few days, Yu Baoyuan seemed to be looking forward to something every day, and was quietly looking at something.

    Gu Feng didn't know it at first, but now it's very clear.

    He was expecting the ring to appear on Gu Feng's finger, expecting Gu Feng to find the words "I love you" written in the box.

    Gu Feng held the cold ring, and suddenly his heart twitched with pain.

    He used to have a lot of Yu Baoyuan's love, and all Yu Baoyuan's love, care and consideration belonged to him. This love is too deep, so deep that Gu Feng has not noticed it at all. Instead, he squandered this love and care without feeling heartache at all. He could put the gifts that Yu Baoyuan had prepared for a long time and put them into the glove box without looking at them, and let them eat ashes in the glove box.

    But now he understands that love, like everything, cannot be infinite.

    If there is no increase, there will always be a day when it will run out.

    Gu Feng put the ring lightly on his hand, his fingers trembling to his lips, he kissed the ring lightly. The things that he once put aside, now he wants to get them back like crazy.

    Maybe now Jiang Hao has seen Bao Yuan, the two of them are enjoying the beauty of London in the morning together, Gu Feng thinks like a self-abuse, but now he can only be reduced to drinking in a cold room to numb himself, using a Perhaps even its designer has forgotten the ring, to madly miss the breath of that person.