Chapter 40

The Fate of Father and Son in this Life Is Ended

    Yu Baoyuan arrived at the small county near the early morning of the next day.

    This place is very remote. If you haven't been here before, I'm afraid you will have to go around a big circle to find this small county surrounded by mountains.

    The road leading to the county town was not easy to drive, so he simply parked the car on the side of the road and walked in with the cat in his arms.

    He wanted to make a call to his aunt first, but he took out his mobile phone and saw that the mobile phone had been turned off automatically after a day without charging.

    He sighed, put the phone back in his pocket, and walked inside according to his memory.

    The cities outside are developing very fast, and the city looks the same every year. But this small county town seems to be isolated from the world. It hasn't changed much after more than ten years, and it can mostly overlap with the memory.

    Yu Baoyuan walked in along the road. Along the way, many people looked at it intentionally or unintentionally, as if observing the stranger's intentions.

    He didn't care, and walked deep.

    The deeper you go, the more broken the house is.

    He finally walked to a familiar place, and he looked up. The original old house was probably renovated, but it was just a simple painting of the walls and it looked newer. A few simple wreaths were placed at the door, and white cloths symbolizing funerals were hung, floating slightly in the wind.

    He took a deep breath and walked into the small house with the door open.

    It was filled with the noisy and stink of human voices. Seeing someone coming in, the middle-aged woman inside looked up, her mouth tilted, "Oh, isn't this Yu Baoyuan?"

    Yu Baoyuan looked carefully and recognized that this was his aunt.

    It's completely different from what it was back then, and now it's older than ordinary people. But those sharp eyes made people feel more hairy than before.

    "It grows so tall," exclaimed his aunt pretendingly, "the clothes are all good ones too, oh oh, they really got mixed up outside."

    Aunt's voice was loud and shrill, and soon attracted everyone else in the room. Those relatives who couldn't even be called by their names quickly gathered around, and you said a word to me, making it noisy.

    Yu Baoyuan's face was slightly cold, "I'll meet him."

    His aunt pulled his sleeve, "Come with me." The

    two got rid of their relatives who were looking up to see the fun, and the light became dim as they got inside. Pushing open a small door, Sen Leng breath came to his face.

    There is a big bed inside, on which lies a man, who has broken his breath and put on a shroud.

    "Look, I'm out to do something." Aunt said, took a deep look behind him, and turned to go out. Yu Baoyuan walked to the bed.

    The man lay dry, lifeless, like an old tree branch, thin and vicissitudes of life.

    He is not like this in memory.

    In memory, he also had a heroic appearance. Every time he went home, he would bring snacks to the young Yu Baoyuan. When he mysteriously took out the small cup and small box with the fragrance from behind him, Yu Baoyuan would never have the kind of surprise and happiness in his life. forget.

    Yu Baoyuan stood there in a daze, until Taro grabbed his collar, and he came back to his senses.

    I thought a lot on the way here. I really stood here, but I couldn't say a word.

    Whether it is love or hate, after all, it is more than life and death.

    For a long time, he bowed deeply to the man lying on the bed.

    The fate of father and son here in this lifetime is exhausted.

    Hope that in the next life, never see you again.

    The room was quiet. Suddenly, Taro grabbed his clothes and gave a loud glance.

    Yu Baoyuan was agitated and turned his head, only to see his aunt standing beside him with a smile for some time, "come out to eat."