Chapter 152.5

Someone is watching in the dark

    Yu Baoyuan woke up and said, "No, it's alright. Have you bought something good?"

    "Well," Jiang Hao nodded, raised the number of shopping bags in his hand, and added a lot of shopping bags, "The victory is full."

    The two of them waited on the spot for a while, and Bai Xiangsheng also finished buying it, carrying a few small bags: "It feels really good to spend money, I feel that my two veins are smooth, ah..."

    "I'm still shopping . Is it?" Yu Baoyuan asked.

    Jiang Hao bought enough and shook his head: "I've almost bought everything. Do you still want to continue shopping?"

    Bai Xiangsheng sighed and leaned beside Yu Baoyuan: "Accompany me to another store! There is another one in front of me who buys European antiques, and I want to go shopping."

    Yu Baoyuan glanced at Bai Xiangsheng helplessly, and had no choice but to accompany him there.

    When we got to the antique store, there were a lot fewer people. The gentle piano music flowed quietly like running water, which made the atmosphere of the store extraordinarily peaceful. The shop was opened by an old British couple, one sitting at the door and the other behind the counter, very leisurely.

    As soon as Bai Xiangsheng saw the various European classical handicrafts and antiques in the store, he showed a hint of joy, greeted Yu Baoyuan, and began to pick and choose.

    Yu Baoyuan also looked casually in the store. Turning his eyes, he was instantly attracted by a grey-billed and colour-tailed bird-shaped sculpture on the wooden cabinet.

    The bird sculpture is slightly faded, but its exquisite workmanship can still be seen. This grey-billed bird had blood dripping from its wings, but it still struggled to rise up, and Yu Baoyuan couldn't even look away from his lofty posture.

    He looked at it for a long time, stepped forward and looked at the price sign under the bird-shaped carving, and rolled his eyes.

    Well, it's expensive enough, and antiques are really not something ordinary people play with.

    I originally wanted to buy one to decorate my bedside table, but now it seems like it's not worth it.

    Yu Baoyuan shook his head and threw away the desire to buy from his heart. At this moment, Gu Jiarui woke up from his heavy sleep, and as soon as he woke up, he began to cry unrestrainedly.

    Yu Baoyuan, hey? Xun Jixin ship spring?? Ping krypton cricket Nuoyun trump card sodium? Blink? The little guy just quieted down, smashing it, smashing it, and stopped crying.

    Yu Baoyuan breathed a sigh of relief, but he caught a glimpse of another gaze not far away that seemed to be looking at him, and when he raised his head, the man disappeared immediately.

    What a fucking shit, the feeling of being watched!

    He started to look around, his heart pounding a little.

    This should not be Gu Feng's bodyguard, Yu Baoyuan thought to himself, Gu Feng's bodyguard has been in the light for so many days, and never hides in the dark. Could it be...

    Yu Baoyuan's thoughts changed, and an idea came to his mind.

    After a long time, he picked up his mobile phone and dialed a number, his face was a little unsightly.

    After the connection was made, Yu Baoyuan spoke up and asked in a deep voice, "Gu Feng, it's me."