Chapter 122

Your father and son are treasures

    "So cute..."

    Anna looked at the sleeping baby in the incubator, her face full of love.

    The little baby is still sleeping, and the small body is wearing various instruments for detecting body data. His nose flaps slightly, indicating that he is still breathing evenly. The two short calves are fleshy, making people extremely want to pinch them.

    Anna took out her mobile phone and took a few photos and videos of the baby. Then, through the glass, she said to the baby in the glass, "Bye, bye, my sister. I'll see you later.

    " , she smiled slightly, stood up and walked to the hospital corridor, all the way to Yu Baoyuan's personal ward.

    There were quite a few people in the ward, all standing in front of the bed. Only one Gu Feng sat beside Yu Baoyuan and let Yu Baoyuan lean on his shoulder.

    "Ah—"

    Yu Baoyuan cried out in pain.

    It was the nurse who was pressing his stomach. The nurse said with a hint of comfort: "Mr. Yu, you have to bear with it. You must perform abdominal pressing after childbirth to remove lochia. Since you are a male, the expert decided to press on the stomach. After that, I will perform a needle tube extraction for you every day. This process is quite painful, but it must be done to reduce the hidden danger. You have to bear with it."

    Yu Baoyuan's face was pale and sweaty: "I know, you can press it... ..."

    Gu Feng stretched his arm to Yu Baoyuan's, his face was full of distress: "If it hurts, bite my arm, don't bear it."

    Yu Baoyuan didn't want to bite it, but the nurse slammed into it. As soon as the ground pressed down on his stomach, the severe pain felt like an electric current that instantly filled his body. He couldn't hold back, he opened his mouth and bit Gu Feng's arm like a hungry wolf.

    Gu Feng didn't move, leaving Yu Baoyuan?

    Yu Baoyuan rubbed Gu Feng's arm, and there was still a painful cry from his mouth. After the nurse's pressure was over, Yu Baoyuan slowly released his mouth. The moment he let go, he smelled a faint smell of blood.

    The nurse said to Gu Feng, "I'll take care of it for you."

    "No, it's a little wound," Gu Feng waved his hand and didn't care, stretched out his hand to help Yu Baoyuan to gently sleep back to the hospital bed, "Come on, lie down. ."

    Anna stepped forward at the right time and sat on the other side of Yu Baoyuan: "Are you okay?"

    "Well," Yu Baoyuan nodded vainly, "Good luck, I will save my life."

    Anna's face also showed a look of fear. She immediately smiled a little: "Have you seen your son?"

    Yu Baoyuan's eyes lit up: "Where is it?"

    "It's in the incubator, I can't take it out yet, I heard that I have to observe it for a couple of minutes. God," Anna said, seeing Yu Baoyuan's eyes that just lit up inexplicably darkened again, she then smiled, "But I have already taken photos and videos for you."

    Yu Baoyuan struggled to sit up halfway and said: "Show me."

    Anna took out her phone, called up the photo and video in the album, and handed it to Yu Baoyuan.

    Yu Baoyuan took the phone and tapped play. The video is almost silent, with no noticeable noise. But you can see the little baby inside, wrapped in a diaper, sleeping. His nose moved slightly, Yu Baoyuan stared at it carefully for a long time, and finally saw the little baby's fingers move slightly.