Chapter 150

See through his mind

    Yu Baoyuan returned the phone to Bai Xiangsheng, who lazily held the phone to his ear: "Hello?"

    Meng Manglong's tone seemed aggrieved, such a sturdy rough man spoke in such a clingy tone, even if he was talking to him. He had been together for so long, and Bai Xiangsheng couldn't help but feel a chill when he said, "What's the matter? I feel wronged."

    "I am, I miss you," Meng Manglong laughed twice. "I don't have anyone to sleep with me at night, and I'll take a bath by myself. I can't think of you."

    Bai Xiangsheng listened to Meng Manglong's rude words a lot, and he had developed some immunity. He sighed: " The domestic affairs are almost resolved, I will go back soon, don't make a fuss, be good."

    Meng Manglong muttered dissatisfiedly at the other end: "You have to come back early, or I..."

    Bai Xiangsheng just happened to be It sounds good, the heat of the hot stone came from his back again, irritating the skin on the back, and running through the whole body like a few electric currents, he immediately frowned and screamed: "Oh...it's so hot, damn, It 's so cool..."

    Meng Manglong suddenly lost his temper, and after a long time: "Sheng Sheng, I warn you, don't make such a loud noise. I can only hear your cry, understand? You are in a massage parlor. If you call it out, you will look at you differently when you see others."

    Bai Xiangsheng glanced at Yu Baoyuan who had been enjoying with his eyes closed.

    Bai Xiangsheng narrowed his eyes slightly, feeling that things were not simple.

    He suddenly had a very bad idea - he wanted to hear what Yu Baoyuan called in bed!

    The massage couldn't make Yu Baoyuan scream, it doesn't matter, Bai Xiangsheng's eyes flashed with joy, and when he returned to China, he still had a good place to take Yu Bao

    J L /A?

    The voice on the phone rang again: "Hello? Sheng Sheng, Are you still listening?"

    "Well," Bai Xiangsheng woke up from his own thoughts and became furious at Meng Manglong who had been lecturing him over there, "What's wrong with my name in the massage parlor? Don't listen if you don't like it, who's calling you? Listen hard ! " Meng Manglong over

    there was silent for a while: "...I don't listen hard, so what should I listen to?"

    Bai Xiangsheng's face suddenly flushed with shame. He angrily took the phone in front of him, and pressed the red one with his middle finger to hang up. Sao things, never change!

    Yu Baoyuan closed his eyes, and seemed to sense that Bai Xiangsheng had ended the call with Meng Manglong, and immediately laughed: "The young couple is quite lively, it can be seen that they have played a lot of restricted-level games at home. Right ?"

    "Fuck you," Bai Xiangsheng sighed comfortably, "I have a family, do you think everyone is the same as you, a monk with little water and clear soup?"

    Yu Baoyuan chuckled, and said: " Let me tell you something serious."

    "Precisely."

    "Jiang Hao asked me to go shopping with him tomorrow. He said that his mother's birthday was coming, and he wanted to buy some for his mother in the UK. A suitable gift," Yu Baoyuan paused, "...I declined and he insisted, I really can't find a normal reason, just go with me