Chapter 152

Someone is watching in the dark

    Yu Baoyuan and Bai Xiangsheng walked with Jiang Hao for an hour. Jiang Hao's hands were already full, and shopping bags of various brands were stuffed all over his hands. "This store, go in and have a look?" Jiang Hao raised his eyebrows slightly and asked.

    Yu Baoyuan looked up and saw that it was a luxury jewelry store.

    After shopping for so long, although his feet were a little sore, he still nodded: "Well, let's go in and have

    a look." Jiang Hao walked into the store with his hands full. When he entered the store, the glass counter was filled with various colors. Delicately designed and expensive diamond jewelry comes into view.

    Yu Baoyuan looked at Jiang Hao and the big wave cabinet sister behind the counter and quickly began to communicate, but did not speak.

    Jiang Hao spent the money, as if he didn't know the heartache at all.

    That exorbitant amount, that string of zeros, seemed to him to be just a number...

    Yu Baoyuan's heart ached and he sighed, why are there so many rich people around him who don't care about money, only He is such a vulgar vulgar who has been living such a tight life!

    No, not only him, but also Lu Yang, who is also quite poor.

    Yu Baoyuan felt a lot better when he thought about it.

    I don't know if Lu Yang has come back to open a shop in the past few days. Yu Baoyuan thought in his heart, if he comes back, he must bring him some gifts when he returns to China, and then get together with him to talk about life and him. The matter with Lu Yang.

    Just as he was thinking, Bai Xiangsheng's voice rang in his ears: "Hey, how about you look at this men's necklace?"

    Yu Baoyuan glanced at it for a while, and joked, "I bought it for your boss in Mumbai?"

    "Yes, Do you think it suits you?"

    Yu Baoyuan smacked his lips: "How do you say...your Mr. Meng's temperament always makes me think he should smoke a cigar and wear a big gold chain."

    Bai Xiangsheng took a sip and turned around. to re-select.

    Yu Baoyuan didn't plan to buy anything in this store either, the price was too expensive, and he would have to drain his savings for one or two pieces, so he didn't dare to buy it. Bai Xiangsheng and Jiang Hao were both able to afford it. He simply swayed around the store with his child in his arms. With a glance from the corner of his eye, he noticed a figure outside the door quickly walking away.

    He frowned, a little suspicious in his heart.

    This is not the first time.

    Accompanying Jiang Hao and the others out today, there seems to be nothing, he always feels that there is a line of sight chasing him closely, making him uncomfortable. Every time I want to look around to see if someone is hiding in the dark, I can't find anyone.

    He even thought that he had not slept well last night and was nervous and cranky, but the feeling of being monitored was so strong. He hugged Gu Jiarui and whispered to himself: "Could it be Gu Feng's bodyguard..."

    Jiang Hao came over after shopping, saw Yu Baoyuan's dignified face, and asked softly, "Why? already?"