Chapter 153

Lost Only Knows Preciousness

    "I'm at home." Gu Feng's voice was calm, and he couldn't hear the slightest difference.

    Yu Baoyuan calculated the time, it should be after twelve o'clock in the country now, and Gu Feng was at home, it really made sense.

    However, I always felt doubts in my heart.

    "If you're at home, let me hear Taro's cry." Yu Baoyuan asked calmly.

    Gu Feng froze for a while: "The cat is asleep, so I won't disturb it."

    Yu Baoyuan squinted his eyes, and it was difficult to tell whether what Gu Feng said was true or an excuse, he was silent for a while: "Forget it. Now , there's nothing else to do, I'm hanging up."

    "Wait!" Gu Feng suddenly said, "...The matter of Mr. Wu has been resolved, and the task force followed through and found a lot of iron men who abused his power.

    The case has now been submitted to a higher authority, and this time he has come to an end."

    Yu Baoyuan nodded and looked at the crowd walking in the distance: "What about Mr. Wu now?

    " It has been controlled. As long as the court has sentenced it, it can be directly locked in."

    Yu Baoyuan breathed a sigh of relief and sighed: "That's good, don't leave any hidden dangers. Don't give him a chance to turn over, Otherwise, once this person makes a comeback, the situation will not be good."

    "You can rest assured, I know," Gu Feng smiled lightly over there, "I said, I will protect you father and son. This promise, I I must work hard to do it."

    Yu Baoyuan hummed, and Bai Xiangsheng's cry suddenly sounded behind him. He simply said to the mobile phone: "I have something to do here, I'll hang up first."

    "Who are you talking to?" Bai Xiangsheng patted his shoulder and smiled.

    When Yu Baowu turned around, he was startled.

    The packaging bags in Bai Xiangsheng's hands were all luxury goods that he had just bought.

    Yu Baoyuan swallowed: "You buy so much at one time?"

    "Yeah," Bai Xiangsheng raised the bag in front of him with a smile, even more shy, "I picked it carefully!"

    Yu Baoyuan could imagine so many luxuries, how much it would cost: "Your family Meng He didn't stop you at all?"

    "He stopped me?" Bai Xiangsheng rolled his eyes, "He wants me to spend more money for him outside! Take a look, I've put a few cards in my wallet. What a waste of a family."

    Yu Baoyuan chuckled, "Aren't you happy to spoil you?"

    Bai Xiangsheng ignored him, looking down at the things he bought: "I bought it for Meng Manglong. Now, I bought it for myself, and for Yanyan,

    "You also buy it for your daughter? "Yu Baoyuan exclaimed, "She's just a baby, so why don't you buy her luxury jewelry?" "

    I don't need it now, but I can prepare it as a dowry in the future." Bai Xiangsheng raised his head innocently, "I often hear people say that a daughter needs to be rich and support her."