Chapter 02

The sound of artillery fire makes people cry

    Gu Feng agreed to his request.

    Yu Baoyuan went to the kitchen to make dinner for the two of them as usual.

    The light was warm and yellow, the old chicken soup in the pot was rumbling, and the aroma floated out, as if it was a real home. This scene is more warm than holding a warm baby in winter, and more reassuring than putting socks into long trousers.

    It would be better if there were no outside calls.

    Although Gu Feng lowered his voice, Yu Baoyuan could still hear his magnetically beautiful voice, with unprecedented tenderness, and spoke to Chen Lining on the other side of the phone: "Okay, I will chase him away tomorrow, and come tomorrow. Take you home...Good, put on more quilts at night, don't catch a cold... Okay, you are my most precious thing in the world, okay..."

    Yu Baoyuan looked up at the sky with white eyes.

    It's so fucking romantic!

    He served chicken soup and made a few more home-cooked dishes, and the meal was tasteless.

    As soon as he finished cleaning the dishes and chopsticks, Gu Feng's breath slowly approached behind him, and his sturdy arms gently hugged him.

    Yu Baoyuan let out a cold voice.

    This stinky pig's feet enters the scene quite quickly.

    Gu Feng ignored his careful thoughts, bowed his head and kissed Yu Baoyuan's red ear.

    With that, he lifted Yu Baoyuan sideways, kicked the door open and entered the bedroom.

    Go straight to the subject, very good, he likes it.

    Yu Baoyuan was confused and saw Gu Feng's tall figure standing in front of him.

    Gu Feng loosened his tie and unbuttoned his black shirt one by one.

    Yu Baoyuan suddenly remembered a word he had said to Gu Feng. He said: "I saw you at that time. From then on, the hero of the dream is all you."

    Now that I think about it, I am a little bit ashamed and a little bit sour.

    He suppressed these messy thoughts in his heart, and took the initiative to reach out and directly grab Gu Feng's black tie that had not been untied. With a brutal force, he pulled him down in front of him.

    Yu Baoyuan hugged his neck, thinking, kill the fucking love or not, love the fucking a lot, let's get rid of it all.

    After the end of the battle, Gu Feng rarely held Yu Baoyuan and washed him clean. When the fragrant shampoo was rubbed on his head, Yu Baoyuan just closed his eyes and enjoyed Gu Feng's massage.

    It is really rare for Gu Feng to treat him so tenderly and lovingly.

    He had to take this opportunity to make him a good one.

    After all, tomorrow, President Gu will spoil others.

    When he was lying on the bed at night, Gu Feng seemed to be still immersed in the play, approaching Yu Baoyuan's face little by little, so close that Yu Baoyuan could feel the hot temperature of his body.

    Gu Feng lightly kissed his lips.

    "Good night," he said, covering the two of them with a quilt, "lie in my arms and sleep."

    Yu Baoyuan was held in his arms and warmed from his toes to the top of his head in an instant.

    The night was getting deeper, and through the slightly thin curtains, you could see the cold and pale moonlight outside. The big expensive clock on the wall, ticking, walking tirelessly.

    Gu Feng was already asleep, but he still couldn't sleep.

    Yu Baoyuan opened his eyes secretly and looked at the face of Gu Feng who was close at hand.

    He's so fucking handsome.

    The eyebrows are thick and stylish, the eyelashes are long and thin, the bridge of the nose is tall, and the cheeks are well-defined, handsome and healthy, looking like a god. Coupled with the top-quality figure, billions of wealth...As long as Gu Feng takes a serious look at him, he will immediately catch his brain and suffer from the flames of lust.

    With courage, he sneaked forward, pecked Gu Feng's thin lips, reached out his hand and gently touched his stomach.

    "Baby, see clearly, he is your daddy..."

    "Even though he is scumbag, but I still fall into it..."

    "Your daddy will have a home with other people in the future, and Dad won't want him. Dad will support you alone, okay?"

    "It's tonight ? The last night our family of three lay together. When you get up tomorrow, you remember to say goodbye to your father secretly."

    Yu Baoyuan muttered to himself, opening his eyes, and his mind was flying.

    This was the last night lying with Gu Feng.

    Now, there are still six hours and thirty-seven minutes before sunrise.

    After six hours and thirty-seven minutes, five years will be wafting like smoke, and the end is drawn. Since then, they have been separated. He will continue to live as a single, and Gu Feng will finally be able to get free, as he wishes to embrace Chen Lining sweetly, just like a couple who truly love each other.

    If you are not reconciled, you have to be reconciled.

    In the whole story, Gu Feng and Chen Lining are the protagonists. Chen Lining returned to Gu Feng's side, and the protagonist's sweet pet story is about to continue.

    And his cute and charming villain, who struggled like a clown to prevent the two princes from being together, still failed desperately. All he got was the spit and ridicule from the audience, mocking him for being overpowered and whimsical.

    By now, it's time for him to call the curtain.