Chapter 67

The city has been turned upside down

    Yu Baoyuan’s milk tea bar decoration project package was given to a contracting team provided by Meng Manglong. The cost performance is very high, and the decoration speed is also very fast. The decoration was completed in about 20 days.

    The effect of the decoration is also very good, with Yu Baoyuan's pre-cute style, but also high-end, looking particularly comfortable.

    Because it is winter, it will take some time for the latex paint on the storefront to dry. Yu Baoyuan was not in a hurry to open the business. Taking advantage of this gap, he interviewed a few girls who had applied to be sales clerks. Finally, four of them were finalized, uniformed work clothes were issued, and they were only waiting for the opening.

    The day before the opening, the name of the store consisting of luminous tubes finally hung up high.

    The name of the store is Super Ingot.

    Lu Yang was very dissatisfied with the name "Super Ingot Milk Bar", and repeatedly urged Yu Baoyuan to change the name of the store to a cup of milk, but Yu Baoyuan solemnly refused.

    Whoever changes, criticizes stupidly.

    On the opening day, Lu Yang and others all came to join in, and the scene was considered lively. Because the location of the store is better, it is the weekend again, and there is a lot of traffic. The four girls who were recruited to be shop assistants wore the clips of the plush ingot mascot on their heads, and their smiley faces began to issue coupons. The beautiful scenery and powerful discounts have attracted many customers to try new things.

    The milk tea master and Yu Baoyuan were busy behind the counter. The tables in the shop were full of customers. It seemed that business was very good.

    "Add two cups of red bean double skin milk on the third table." He Hui, one of the recruits, was so busy with his hips, "

    I'm tired." Yu Baoyuan smiled and handed over a few tissues, "Business is good today, and everyone has a commission. "

    Boss Yu is the best!" He Hui narrowed his eyes with a smile, and turned to receive the guests again.

    The business in this store is so good that the customers waiting in line have already queued outside the store, and there is a long queue of people. Outside the store, there is a constant flow of traffic on the spacious main road.

    The signal light turned red, traffic was blocked, and a porcelain white Pagani sports car came to a halt.

    Two men were sitting in the sports car. At this time, the man in the driver's seat looked at the super ingot store for several times.

    The man in the front passenger seat is of excellent proportions, with a stiff back, like a proud poplar tree. His short head, thick and sharp eyebrows, and bright eyes. He glanced at the man in the driver's seat: "Want to drink something?"

    "No," the man in the driver's seat chuckled, "I just thought of someone."

    "Yeah."

    The man in the driver's seat glanced at the man next to him. , Suddenly smiled: "Jiang Hao, you are considered discharged. The army is full of men, but can you hold you back, right? Master will find you something to play with tonight?"

    Jiang Hao's dark eyes were swept away. He glanced at him, "My dad is looking for something to do with me."

    "It's okay, what can you do if you slip out? Don't say, you have a good figure in the army for two years. Coupled with our handsome face like Jiang Shao, those girls It must be posted on you. Will you come to play?"

    "My dad is looking for me," Jiang Hao said in a faint tone, "I can't resist him, you know."

    The man in the driver's seat sighed, "It's really boring. Your dad is going to give you a blind date again, right? Your young master was first arranged to be enlisted in the army, and after retiring, he will have to marry. It is really boring."

    Jiang Hao ignored him and looked outside the sports car in a blink of an eye. The hot milk bar naturally came into view.

    "Super ingot..." he murmured casually.

    After two years in the army, the city is no longer what he remembered. These newly built roads, these newly opened store

    signals turned green, and Pagani restarted.

    Jiang Hao calmly retracted his gaze, still looking ahead.

    It's just that in that heart, a bit of helpless irritability suddenly arises.

    After surviving a busy day, when the store closed, Yu Baoyuan was half-hearted.

    Counting today's turnover, although a lot of discounts have been issued, but fortunately, I still made a lot of small profits but quick turnover.

    Yu Baoyuan locked the counter, summarized the situation with the shop assistants, and let them go back.

    Today is the first day of opening, and the situation is good. If you keep it going, it will be just around the corner to return to the capital and profit. In addition, the situation has stabilized in a few days, and additional registrations are required to open takeaway services, which is another income.

    very nice.

    With a smile on his face, he drove the bright gray minivan with the Super Ingots printed on it back to the community. Just after parking the car, he found that Gu Feng's car was also parked in another parking space.

    This man, the ghost is still in the air.

    Yu Baoyuan frowned and walked straight upstairs. When the elevator reached my floor, I found that many workers were busy

    moving things in and out.

    Gu Feng was wearing a white shirt and trousers, his neckline was slightly open, and his figure was healthy and long, leaning slightly to one side. There was a cigarette in his fingertips, and the butts of the cigarette disappeared. The handsome face with extremely handsome brows was expressionless at this time, until he looked up and saw Yu Baoyuan, there was a trace of fluctuation in his eyes.

    Looking at these workers, Yu Baoyuan came up from the freight elevator and moved some of the seemingly expensive furniture to the next room, and immediately said unhappily, "Did you really buy the next door?"

    Gu Feng saw Yu Baoyuan with his hands and feet very fast. He wiped out the cigarette in his hand, then nodded, "I told you yesterday." "I didn't expect that President Gu would really move to this kind of civilian apartment, and I am not afraid of wronging you, the big Buddha."

    Gu Feng frowned slightly, "I said, I will live here from Monday to Friday, understand?"

    "It has nothing to do with me." Yu Baoyuan rolled his eyes and took out the key to open the door.

    Gu Feng held his hand, "I brought you something."

    "No."

    Gu Feng was taken aback for a while, "It's very fragrant."

    Yu Baoyuan suddenly thought of what happened yesterday, his face was red and white, "...No matter how fragrant it is, you can keep it for yourself and enjoy it."