Chapter 153.3

Lost Only Knows Preciousness

    Yu Baoyuan didn't say anything, took a deep breath, didn't take anything, stood up and wanted to leave.

    Gu Feng's heart was anxious, and he didn't think much about it, he also stood up directly: "Don't go!" After saying that, he hugged Yu Baoyuan tightly from behind with both arms, "...don't go."

    "You let go. Shake! She said with teeth.

    "Baoyuan, you believe me, I really miss you," Gu Feng lingered on Yu Baoyuan's neck, the familiar and provocative Breath, it almost makes him miss him crazy, "Just give me one minute of charity, let me hold for one minute, just one minute, okay?

    Yu Baoyuan only felt that his footsteps were heavy, and all of a sudden he didn't even have the strength to walk. The

    man behind him hugged his waist tightly, buried his head in his neck, and the hot breath sprayed on his neck

    . No one said a word, only the sound of the clock ticking was left in the room.

    After a long time, Yu Baoyuan's throat rolled involuntarily: "...Okay, let me go. Gu Feng was

    a little reluctant and moved his head closer to his neck.

    Yu Baoyuan wanted to break free from his restraint, but the scalding temperature from the neck made his heart skip a beat

    . Turning around, frowning: "Why is your head so hot? Have a fever?

    Gu Feng felt a little dizzy, he touched his forehead and said with a smile, "Maybe I'm tired, it's alright . "

    He was in the country, and he was busy during this time, and he didn't have enough sleep time every day. Coupled with frequent fatigue, swelling, thatch? In

    such a weak state, it is not surprising to have a fever.

    Yu Baoyuan reached out and touched Gu Feng's forehead, and sure enough, the fever was very high.

    Gu Feng was startled by his action, and turned to a thick ecstasy from Heart poured out.

    Yu Baoyuan put down that hand and hugged Gu Jiarui, for a while in a dilemma.

    It is too ruthless to leave directly. After all, he is a patient, and it can be said that he has a fever for himself.

    Don't go, think about it and think...

    He was silent for a long time, finally?w gritted his teeth, pointed at Gu Feng's bed, and said to Gu Feng coldly: "Damn, now, put Laozi on the bed Go and don't move. I'm going to find medicine for you, do you hear me?"

    Gu Feng smiled, as if the robot had received an order, and a fierce man lay on the bed.

    His brain was burning in a daze, but the excitement in his heart almost made him tremble.

    It is only when you lose it that you know how precious it is. Because of the loss, Gu Feng only knew what kind of excitement Yu Baoyuan was releasing now could make him excited.