Chapter 27

The farther you roll, the better

    Yu Baoyuan got the admission ticket to the sorority club from Lu Yang, and the two said goodbye at the entrance of the tea restaurant.

    As soon as he returned to the company, Lu Yang sent a text message: Remember to go! Remember to dress more handsomely, better show off, that night, our brothers and sisters were gorgeous.

    Yu Baoyuan chuckled, Lu Yang still has this temperament, not changing at all.

    He snapped twice on the phone and replied.

    He was on the top floor with his mobile phone, and he ran into someone head-on.

    When I looked up, I was shocked.

    It was Gu Feng, or to be more precise, Gu Feng with a cold face.

    Gu Feng asked another assistant to go to the conference room first, and instead said to Yu Baoyuan: "I heard Anna said that you are going to send information to the Lu Group," Gu Feng couldn't hear any emotions in his voice, but the more so. The more dangerous it became, the more terrifying, "Send two full hours?"

    Yu Baoyuan couldn't help but feel a little guilty.

    Gu Feng wants to expel him, so dare to be sentimental.

    He shrugged, "That's it."

    "What did you do in two hours?"

    Yu Baoyuan glanced suspiciously at Gu Feng. Why did this person suddenly ask about his schedule?

    It's kind of weird.

    Gu Feng seemed to understand what he meant, gritted his teeth with hatred, "This is fucking working hours, shouldn't you tell me clearly?"

    Yu Baoyuan spread his hands, "Just... I went to Lu's to send a document. , I happened to run into an acquaintance, said a few more words, and bought a duck by the way, is there a problem?"

    "Where are you acquaintances?"

    Yu Baoyuan laughed mockingly, and put aside his eyes, "What is it, I Can't even have an acquaintance? Mr. Gu, this is my personal business, and you are so generous."

    As he said, he bypassed Gu Feng directly, put his jacket on his shoulders, and walked inside while blowing a small whistle.

    Gu Feng turned his head, staring straight at Yu Baoyuan's straight back, and suddenly sneered.

    An acquaintance of Lu's Group? Lu Yang.

    Did Yu Baoyuan start hooking up with other men?

    Thinking about this, he grabbed Yu Baoyuan abruptly, and before he could react, he pushed him down on an empty desk, "I really want to choke you to death."

    "Fuck," Yu Baoyuan kicked him violently, "What's going crazy in the daytime! Take medicine if you are sick, fuck."

    Gu Feng gritted his teeth with anger and said nothing.

    Yu Baoyuan was pressed by Gu Feng, and he couldn't get rid of it for a while. Gu Feng, this man has practiced Sanda for so many years, but he still has two chances.

    He sneered, "Gu Feng, what do you mean?"

    Gu Feng was silent for a long time, and then said in a low voice: "In the future, Anna will be solely responsible for Lu's projects. Don't interfere with me."

    Yu Baoyuan frowned, as if to find out. What's wrong, "Gu Feng...you won't be jealous?"

    "I'm jealous?" Gu Feng smiled coldly, "Eat your jealousy? You really value yourself, and don't want to think about yourself." Something."

    "You won't be," Yu Baoyuan suddenly smiled, "You don't like me?"

    "Like you?" Gu Feng looked at Yu Baoyuan's sparkling eyes, "Joke, how can you compare to Chen Lining? It’s good that your stalker doesn’t come to haunt me. You can roll wherever you should. The farther you go, the better. I don’t care at all.”

    Yu Baoyuan is now being pressed on the desk. , Gu Feng stood between his legs, leaned down and stared at him, his posture was particularly ambiguous. He suddenly grabbed Gu Feng's tie and approached Gu Feng bit by bit before Gu Feng could react.

    It's so close that two people can feel each other's breathing.

    If you get closer, you can kiss.

    Gu Feng watched Yu Baoyuan grabbing his tie and drawing him closer to him. For a while, a panic flashed across his stern face.

    Yu Baoyuan took advantage of this moment and broke free of Gu Feng’s coercion. He turned over from the table and said, "Go away? No problem. Mr. Gu, don’t forget, we only have a half-year contract. You will be free soon, I Yeah." As he

    said, he lifted his leg and left.

    Gu Feng's eagle-like eyes stared directly at Yu Baoyuan's back.

    He squeezed his fist unconsciously, until his nails turned white without noticing it.

    Why, why did Yu Baoyuan make him so angry?

    He even wanted to choke the little wolf cub to death.

    ......

    Yu Po-yuan into the room assistant, just sat down, then looked up from Anna mountains of files, the "small ingot, come back?"

    He nodded, took his cup of hot water drank moistened The voice said, "The information for Lu's has been sent, don't worry."

    "Awesome," Anna flew over to kiss through the file, "Sister loves you."

    Yu Baoyuan trembled, "I'm so gay." , Don’t tease me.”

    Anna turned the pen and smiled lightly, and suddenly remembered something, “By the way, your aunt called you.”

    Yu Baoyuan’s face suddenly changed when she heard the words from her aunt . Sen chilled down.

    ??